Chapter X

Eve POV

I just sat there stunned as my oldest son admitted that he was in love with me. As i sat there, he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. I always felt something more romantic towards him but I never bothered to address it since I always had Adam next to me and I was happy with my husband...but now with Adam gone, it's been rather difficult to ignore my feelings.

Y/N: I-I know this is a lot to take in but...

Eve: I-It's fine. J-Just give me some time to think about this situation, okay?

Y/N: Al-Alright...

I then walked off completely embarrassed. As i pondered what my choices were, something told me Adam would just want me to be happy, but I was still embarrassed at the idea...that's when Riseth came along...

Riseth: So~. You love your son more than you let on huh~?

Eve: Eep! W-What are you doing here?!

Riseth: Playing Matchmaker~. It's alright to admit you love Y/N in a romantic and sexual way~.

Eve: W-What are you saying?

Riseth: I'm saying that it's okay to love your son. Love isn't a sin, even if it is between family members. And now that the gods are trying to erase humanity, anything goes~.

Eve: B-But!

Riseth: No buts, just fuck.

I blushed heavily, which caused Riseth to Brust out laughing. When she stopped, she actually gave a genuine friendly smile.

Riseth: You shouldn't hold back emotions if you truly believe in them. You never know when you'll lose the chance to talk about them.

Eve: Are you saying Y/N might die here in Ragnarok?

Riseth: No...but I can't say for sure what might happen later on... anyways, just tell him how you actually feel instead of suppressing those emotions.

Eve: A-Any ideas on how to admit that I share the same feelings?

Riseth: Just tell him... *flirtatious whisper* You'll get a good pounding from him~. I would know~.

Eve: Y-You had sex with my son?

Riseth: *GIF Below* I'm top wife in his harem~.

Eve: H-Harem?!

Riseth: He's got the power of the hell lord inside him~. He's going to have multiple lovers~. *starts teasing Eve's boobs, making Eve let out small moans* You'll become one of those lovers real~ soon~.

 *starts teasing Eve's boobs, making Eve let out small moans* You'll become one of those lovers real~ soon~