Chapter XV

Y/N POV

I was sitting on my throne with Poseidon on her knees, sucking me off.

Y/N: You can take more than that bitch~.

I then forced Poseidon to take more of my cock and that made her gag loudly but from the way she was swirling her tongue, I could easily tell she was enjoying it. Once I let go of Poseidon's head, she started bobbing her head up and down quickly, causing me to sigh from the immense pleasure. As I was enjoying Poseidon's blowjob, I noticed Grayfia walking towards us.

Grayfia: Hello my lord.

Y/N: Ahh~. Hello Grayfia~. Is there something you need~?

Grayfia: I actually have something interesting to tell you. We have a...unexpected guest who wishes to speak with you personally. She wants to make an offer for you.

Y/N: Ahhh~! *bobs Poseidon's head up and down quickly* Fuck~! keep sucking you dirty whore~! Sorry, you said there's a girl who wishes to make an offer with me? Who exactly?

Grayfia: Aphrodite herself, my lord.

Y/N: I...see. *sighs before smirking* very well~. Bring her in.

Grayfia bowed and walked away and I watched Poseidon happily suck on my cock. Eventually I reached my climax so I pulled my cock out of her mouth and shot my load all over her face.

Poseidon: Ah~! Mmm~! Your cum feels so good~. What else may I do for you master~?

Y/N: An eager slut I see~.

Poseidon: Just for you~. *shakes her ass eagerly*

Y/N: *chuckles* Hmm~. Let me see your ass~.

Poseidon: *turns around and shakes her ass for him* Here you go master~.

Y/N: Good whore~. Now come here so I can fuck your ass~.

Poseidon immediately obeyed my order and walked over to me before spreading her ass and lowered herself onto my cock which made her moan.

Poseidon: Fuck~! Master's cock is so big~!

Y/N: *grabs Poseidon's hips* And you're always fucking tight~!

I then slammed Poseidon down onto my cock which made her yell in ecstasy but I didn't give her time to prepare herself as I immediately started pounding her ass as hard as I could.

Poseidon: AH! AHHH! FUCK~! MASTER IS FUCKING ME HARD! GOD-AAHHHH!!! AH FUCK YES~!

Y/N: Ha! You're such a naughty fucking whore Poseidon! Aren't you happy I made you a slutty bitch?

Poseidon: *starts drooling from the pleasure* Y-YESH~! I'M SHO HAPPY~!

I grabbed her tits and squeezes them roughly while hammering her ass as hard as I could when I saw the bitch herself.