Chapter XIII

(Helltaker Pandora belongs to Steele841636 on Imgur.)

Y/N POV

I was getting dressed in my room in Hell. While I was getting dressed, Riseth was on my bed with Grayfia.

Riseth: *playing with Grayfia's boobs* I've missed playing with these~.

Grayfia: Mmm~~. I've missed it too~. Your warm touch feels so good~.

Riseth: *kisses Grayfia's neck* I'm happy to hear that~. Y/N~?

Y/N: Yes~?

Riseth: How about we have a quick round~? It'll be fun~.

Y/N: *Sighs happily* Unfortunately, we have to work on our army if we plan on waging war against the gods. I doubt I'll get many followers by having sex all the time.

Riseth: *sighs but smiles* Yeah. You're right. Well where should we start~? Hitler? Elizabeth Bathory~? Should we flip a coin? I'm excited to see who we start with!

Just then there was a knock on the door and the door opened revealing Hera.

Y/N: Hello Hera. Is something up?

Hera: Yes, actually. A demon has requested your time. She says she has a...proposal for you. *Smirks* She has a box the Greek pantheon is rather frightened of if that helps you~. I told her to wait in the dinning room. *starts walking away* I'll leave you be now but I do suggest talking to her, but don't take your time. She's really excited and will probably come searching for you if you don't show up soon.

Y/N: Thank you Hera! *smiles at Grayfia and Riseth* Well it seems I'm going to be busy. I'll talk to you two later.

Riseth: Ah ah ah~. *walks over to Y/N* I'm coming with~. You're my vessel after all. I have the right to be present as well.

Y/N: Very well~.

Grayfia: *gets up and bows* I'll clean up here and then I'll be down there to provide my services if you wish.

Y/N: Thank you Grayfia. We'll see you later.

Grayfia: You're welcome my master.

I then walked into the dinning room and saw a girl sitting in a chair and sure enough, she had a box with her, however the box was chained up and leashed to the girl's right arm, and above and below her boobs. When she noticed me, she smirked.

 When she noticed me, she smirked

???: Hello~. You must be the new king of Hell. Y/N, right?

Y/N: That's right. *GIF below* judging from what I've been told, I'm guessing your name is Pandora?

 *GIF below* judging from what I've been told, I'm guessing your name is Pandora?