CHAPTER 15

CONTINUE:

*******

I continued to rub my leg, though it honestly didn't hurt after the initial jab. It was an excuse to keep my hand to myself, which wasn't the worst thing. In spite of my playfulness about it, I had genuine concerns about Lexi's attitude this morning, and indeed my own possible reactions.

The flip side was that I was happy to have her back. It didn't feel right always waking up undisturbed, no scantily clad sister-butt to guilt over. Didn't feel normal. That was probably a sad indictment of my life, in some respects, but it was what it was.

Just to see what would happen, I slowly moved my hand toward Lexi again. I didn't go for more spanks or anything, but rather simply set my hand on her back. Just let it lie there, gentle and unassuming.

"You're kinda pushing it," Lexi said.

"I know."

"I might have to go get dressed."

"You say that like it's a threat, even though it's exactly what I wanted this whole time."

"Is it, though?"

"Yes."

Lexi gave me a disbelieving glance, only for a second. I knew I wasn't making a compelling argument at the moment, but it genuinely wasn't my fault she'd shown up in her shirt and panties this morning.

I moved my hand just a little, drawing the smallest of circles with it. I rubbed in gradually broader strokes, waiting for a reaction from Lexi. It was unclear even to me why I was pushing my luck like this. Why I would risk it. But then, it was unclear too why she'd returned without being properly dressed. There was probably some truth to the explanation she'd given, but I couldn't imagine it was the whole truth.

To be continue..