CHAPTER 42

CONTINUE:

*******

Lexi stopped everything and slowly turned her whole body to face me. I absently checked out a better view of her pussy, but still had things on my mind.

"Are you fucking for real right now?"

I shook my head. "Not yet, alas."

"You don't have lube?"

"Why would I?"

"You... I... you..." Lexi closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I can't believe this nonsense."

I shrugged, slightly embarrassed now. "There aren't really a lot of opportunities where I need it, are there?"

Still with her eyes closed, "Fine. Top drawer of my dresser. You unprepared fool."

I smiled, darted in for a kiss, then headed for her room. "Thanks, Lexi. You rock."

"Yeah, I know," she grumbled as I was on my way out.

I bounded down the hall, cock bouncing in front of me. An errant trail of precum smacked my thigh and stayed there. It was pretty damn stupid to be racing naked and horny for my sister's room when I didn't know for sure there were no parents lurking about, but I didn't much care.

I had to dig through Lexi's panties to find the lube she'd hidden away. I also found a vibrator on my quick sweep, and I suspected there might have been more to be found. However, it wouldn't be right to pry into her private things just for my own curiousity. And, more importantly, her ass was waiting for me. I slammed the drawer shut and sprinted back to her.

Lexi was waiting for me. Not just still where I'd left her, but specifically awaiting my return. She'd ditched her shirt and adopted a face down, ass up position on my bed, presenting herself beautifully for me. In spite of my haste, I had to stop and just admire her for a moment.

I approached her much more calmly than I felt. I felt a full body ache of need and desire for my beautiful little sister. The adoration I had for her in that moment manifested physically inside me, making my actions wooden and drawing me in like I was under her thrall.

"You put your game away and everything," I said softly in attempt to keep some control. "How romantic."

"You've been too distracting. That's all. I can't play properly with you... doing stuff."

"Uh huh. I'm sure that's it."

"It is!"

"I believe you." I knelt behind her on the bed and casually ran a pair of fingers along her pussy. "I'm sure you're crazy wet for totally unrelated reasons."

"Ugh. I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?"

"You most certainly will not."

Lexi was ready for me, thanks to the work I'd put in already, but I didn't risk ruining all that by going to fast. I got her butt nice and lubed up first, spreading it with my fingers and making sure to get inside her some too. Her hips rocked back a bit even just at that gentle penetration.

To be continue..