CHAPTER 18

CONTINUE:

*******

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm gonna go grab breakfast now."

"Oh."

Lexi turned her game off, wiggled out from under me, and fixed her shirt as she sat up. She grinned crookedly at me, and as I looked down at myself, I belatedly realized my cock had slipped out the front hole of my boxers at some point without me noticing.

"See, you shoulda wore pants," Lexi said gently. She reached over and calmly tucked my erection back into my underwear for me.

"That, uh..."

"Must be very embarrassing having your penis fall out like that."

Lexi gave my cock a squeeze through my boxers, then kissed me on the cheek. I stayed frozen, kneeling right where I was, but followed her with my eyes until she was out of the room. She stayed long enough to put her controller away and turn off the tv, then padded out without so much as a glance my way, but the smallest, most knowing of smiles on her lips.

After she was gone, it still took a few moments for me to shake myself into action. First thing was to stumble over to my door and make sure it was firmly closed. Next thing, drop the boxers. Then, naturally, fall back into bed naked and horny, and wrap my hand around my hard, pulsing cock.

Lexi's brief, soft touch was fresh on my skin and in my head. She'd grabbed my cock so decisively I couldn't have managed a protest if I'd wanted to, and being honest, I really wouldn't have wanted to.

My head was full of my sister as I jerked off in me bed where she'd been lying so shortly ago. I thought of her scantily clad body, the way she felt, how she'd let me play with her.

I wanted more. I wanted her hand wrapped around my cock again, to feel her stroking me. That brief touch had been such a tease.

It was so easy to imagine Lexi doing more. To picture her sneaking back in, kneeling next to me in just her panties, giving me a look of mock disapproval even as she reached for my cock. I so badly wanted to let her jerk me off. Thinking about what it would feel like just wasn't the same as experiencing it. Not even close.

The door opened while I was still lost in my incestuous daydream. I hadn't been listening for anyone approaching, and usually I could at least expect a knock first, even if it was the classic parental knock where they didn't give me enough time to hide whatever I was doing before opening the door.

To be continue..