CHAPTER 52

CONTINUE:

*******

On that occasion, I didn't take over. I didn't make any move to. Nor, indeed, did she seem to care if I did. She had her hands and attention free, and I got to wake up as slowly and luxuriously as a boy could ever ask for.

Wake up sex got worked into Lexi's rotation, much to my delight. She still did a lot of casual jerking off, bottomlessly waiting for me to wake up and play with her, and on one notable occasion when I'd been too deep a sleeper, actually sitting firmly on my face and not getting off until I licked her out.

All of that was on top of whatever other games we felt like playing at other times. Those were great too, but mornings with Lexi had taken over even more a special place in my heart than they'd occupied before. She made waking up fun.

Quite surprisingly to me, it was Mom who made me think harder about Lexi and me. Not that she meant to by any means. In fact, she started off my scaring the shit out of me.

"I think Lexi's seeing someone," Mom said.

Luckily, she wasn't looking at me, as I'm sure my face was a horrifying mix of confusion, fear, and jealousy. I forced myself to rein it in and get more information before I panicked properly. I wasn't even sure if I should panic because Mom was suspicious of us, or because Lexi was interested in someone else.

"You think so?" I asked.

"You haven't noticed how different she's been?"

"Uh... no? She's just Lexi."

"Maybe you don't see it. But lately she's just been so... happy, I guess. In good moods all the time."

"Sometimes that just happens."

"To teenagers?"

"Uh..."

"She's kind of reminding me of when I met your dad."

I flinched. "Ok."

"I wonder if she's in love."

"Well-"

"First love." Mom sighed. "So beautiful, so fragile."

"You're freaking me out a little, Mom."

"Sorry." Mom ruffled my hair affectionately. "You're not seeing anyone, are you? I shouldn't just talk about your sister, I guess."

I shrugged and hoped it looked casual. "Not as such."

"No? And you don't know of anyone Lexi's seeing?"

"She hasn't told me about any boys at school or anything," I said carefully.

"Maybe not, then," Mom said thoughtfully. "Could just be a big crush or something too, I suppose. But if I had to put money on it, I'd say she's really into someone. Someone she hasn't talked about." She paused. "You don't think it's a girl, do you? And she doesn't want us to know?"

I almost laughed at how wrong and right she was at the same time. Instead, I put a hand on her shoulder and somehow maintained composure. "Mom, she might just want her privacy. She doesn't tell any of us everything."

"Yeah, maybe." Mom pouted. "I want to know what's going on with her, that's all."

"I know, Mom. But teenagers, right? What can you do?"

Mom tilted her head. "I know you think you're being funny, but just wait until you have a couple. See how you like it."

"I plan on not having any. Saves the hassle."

"Uh huh. We'll see."

I patted Mom patronizingly on the head. "Sure we will."

"Things happen, Aiden."

I thought of Lexi, my little sister, the girl I was in love with, having sex with every day, and wanted to spend all my free time with. The one girl who should never have been in the running for any of that.

"Now that I believe," I mumbled absently.

To be continue..