CHAPTER 14

CONTINUE:

*******

Lexi went back to her game. I went back to staring at her butt. Somehow, I wasn't entirely convinced we'd made the correct decision.

I eventually sat up, mainly just because it made it harder for me to absently check out my sister. She glanced at me as I rose, then turned away again when I stopped making such a disturbance.

"You're welcome to get dressed if you want," Lexi said.

"I have to even though you don't? Not hardly fair."

"You don't have to. Just saying you could."

"Well... not just yet."

"No?" Lexi was quiet a moment, then giggled to herself. "Oh, right, morning wood, huh?"

I flushed slightly. "It's not that funny."

"It's a little funny, though. I mean, boners, right?"

"That's what constitutes humour for you?"

"Sometimes."

"You must be so popular with the boys."

Lexi gave me a funny look. "Did you just call me a slut?"

"What? No! Because of the, you know, laughing at dicks. And such."

"Uh huh."

"You know that's what I meant. Don't be difficult about it."

"You're right, I do." Lexi grinned at me. "See what I mean about it being funny?"

I rolled my eyes, but she was already looking away again. As revenge, without really thinking it properly through, I smacked her butt. Just a quick, light slap.

Lexi gasped in indignation. She fixed me with an accusing glare, but I met her gaze neutrally and serenely.

"Rude!" she said.

"Or is it funny?"

"Nope. Just rude."

"It seems we have some differences of opinion this morning." I slapped Lexi's butt again.

"Hey!"

"What? Amnesty morning, right?"

"That's not how that works."

"Isn't it?"

"It isn't."

"Oh." I raised my hand yet again, but Lexi swung her fist and connected solidly with my thigh before I could spank her. "Ow!"

"Amnesty morning," she said calmly as I rubbed my leg where she'd hit it.

"Now who's abusing it?"

"Both of us, I guess."

To be continue..