Chapter 13

A/N This chapter may not seem Chase & Iris Based but at the END IS A MESSIVE BIT OF THE PLOT :)

--NEXT DAY--

Zack POV

Where is she? I sad be ready by 10 and it's already 11. Should i be as worried as i am? Of course i shouldn't but that doesn't mean i'm going to stop i mean it's the mate thing, you can't stop worrying but more that that you can't ever stop loving them.

Guess i'll have to go up to her room.

I crept up the stairs, Should i go in? I mean what if she's getting changed or just getting out of the shower or what if - but all my questions were answered when i heard a loud snore. She's still sleeping.

I sighed and walked in, god she looked adorable. Her hair was plastered onto her face and she was mumbling in her sleep.

"Lick yumm Zackies Abs" She mumbled.

I could feel myself grinning from ear to ear as i got closer to her. I was about to wake her up when i got a idea, she was probably going to kill me but it was going to be worth out. I took off my shirt revealing "Zackies Abs". I could feel myself grinning as i climbed in besides her and cuddled upto her purposefully touching her as much i could so i could send sparks through her body.

Suddenly, she leapt up and i pretended to fall asleep, I could feel her breathing heavily knowing what she was thinking.

No way did we? We can't have...right? I mean OMG WE TOTALLY DID IT But wait I'm in my own clothes so that means .....

Oh Crap here we go, i pulled the duvet on top of me

STUPID HOT JERK

"I WILL KILL YOU" She was yelling whilst throwing punches at me thorugh the duvet. I leapt her and pushed her against the wall kissing her soft spot on her neck. She moaned and then she did something only Holly would do....She kneed me.

Whilst i was cringing in pain she walked over me and went to get ready. I heard the shower turn on as i put my shirt on. I hope everything goe fine today. it took me so many attempts to cook brownies and make sure IT was hidden.

Whilst i was deep in thought someone slapped my head, i looked up to see an angel. Her flawless skin, her beautiful hair, her piercing eyes. She was amazing.

I got up and cupped her face, "I'm sorry, please don't hate me" I said solemnly. She merely responded by pecking my lips leaving me wanting more. She was clever that peck showed me she had forgiven me but i was going to have to be good for more. She started walking out whilst i followed watching her move.

"Perv" I heard her mumble, She was still getting used to mates listening to each others thoughts. I had been able to do it forever but when you mate you can do it to your mate. It's fullly established when you erm mate but it gets stronger by the strength of your relationship and how strong your emotions are.

When we got near the car i ran forward and pulled out  a blindfold, She just stopped in her tracks and shook her head.

"Please, If you love me?" I said. Ok i know that was low but hey i gotta do it.

"I could so kill you right now, besides i dont lo-" but even i didn't stop her. She was unable to say it. her heart stopped her and that made me smile widely again. My jaw was going to stop hurting soon.

"Yeah, when i punch it" She mumbled as i securely tied the blindfold. Then i tied another blindfold, and another. She was just  a very sneaky little wolf. I helped her in and got into the other side and started to pull away from her house.