Chapter 3: The Knight of The Moon

"At a Train station, Saori was with Makoto, Shiryu and Ami, Saori had a Nextbook out and Appared to be studying which she was and Ami was correcting her if she got something wrong."
The equation is supposed to go the other way but the numbers are correct, said Ami."
Oh I see, said Saori."
And make sure you get them right beacuse I'm not telling you any answers, said Ami."
Saori understood that."

"So Makoto why did you come along?, Said Shiryu."
Oh well I figured if I asked Ami some questions, then acting tomorrow's test would be a total cinch!, Said Makoto."
Ami looked disappointed at Makoto, And a little mad too."
Look here just listen!, the three of us except Shiryu not offense, are gonna be third-year students next year!, when It comes to your studies it's time to get serious!, your not seeing me give Saori the answers I only directing a couple not all of them, even if it looks like cheating don't say anything beacuse it would lead now where, said Ami."
Yeah from what you just said it's quite obvious either way, said Shiryu."

"Makoto was a bit disappointed but knew Ami was right."
Your so right, said Makoto."
"Well when the time comes I am sure you'll figure someway around it, said Saori."
Yeah I guess your right with that too, said Makoto."
That's when they heard a Scream.
Shiryu felt it In his Cosmo something wasn't right."
Something's wrong?!, Said Shiryu."
A Boy was being attacked by a Cardian, The Cardian looked like a Pink Lion, and had a female slim like body, and a Green wheel of Engery."

"Phalion!, Yelled The Cardian."
The Cardian Roared at the Boy and made it's wheel spun to steal the Boy's Engery, Makoto came speeding, she got there before Ami, Saori and Shiryu."
Stop that!, Said Makoto."
Mako no stay Way!, Said The Boy."
Kenji is that you....?!, said Makoto."
Phalion!, Said The Cardian."
The Cardian lunged at Makoto, but the Boy who seem to know Makoto, came in to stop it."
Mako!, Watch Out!, Said Kenji"

"Kenji Trys to save Makoto by pushing her out of the way but In the process of saving Makoto, Kenji flied over a cliff, there was thud."
Oh no Kenji!, Said Makoto."
Makoto Looked down below and saw Kenji injured and laying in a pool of his blood from the fall, The Cardian came back and Roured Makoto."
Phalion!, Said The Cardian."
Makoto was Angry, Ami, Saori and Shiryu finally Came."

"Oh my goodness it's a monster?!, Said Saori." Oh no Makoto!, Said Ami."
Makoto!, Said Shiryu."
The Cardian didn't attack Makoto it looked at Ami, Saori, and Shiryu and Suddenly Disappeared, Everyone was Confused on what just happened."
Kenji!, Said Makoto."
Shiryu, Ami and Saori came down to where Makoto was as she Picked up Kenji Shinozaki."
Is he alright Mako?, Said Saori & Ami."
Shiryu came down to her as Makoto held Kenji Shinozaki in her Hands."

"Shiryu checked him."
Kenji can you hear me?!, please say something!, Said Makoto."
It's no good that fall was really bad we have to get him to a hospital fast!, Said Shiryu."
They Took Kenji Shinozaki to the Hospital and Saori Called Tatsumi to tell what happened, this lead the Saints to come to the hospital where they were with Seiya holding Usagi In his hands."

"Let us though" "He needs 3 units of type O stat!"
A nurse was scrambling to find Type O Blood to give to Kenji who needed a blood transfusion beacuse of the fall."
"Head Nurse we don't have enough of type O!"
"Start him with what we've got immediately" "Right!"
Wait!, my Blood type is O!, Said Makoto."
Makoto are sure you want to do this?!, Said Shiryu."
Yes I'm serious I can't let him die!, please use my blood!, Said Makoto."
The Head Nurse accepted Makoto's Offer to use her Blood immediately for the Transfusion."
"Excellent but where racing against time!, please lie down!"
Ok!, Said Makoto."

"At Juban Odysseia, where Ail and An's Apartment was, The Cardian fled there, with the sound of Ail's Flute, The Cardian spun it's wheel releasing the Engery it collected and giving it to the Makai Tree.
The Makai Tree Glows and Replenishes itself, it's leaves that were shivaled bloomed back into a Reddish Leaf color.
Ail and An enjoyed the Engery the Tree gave them the Cardian once the Engery it stored was given away, transformed back into a Card and into Ail's Hands."