Chapter 34: Horror in The Elementary School

"Alright, attention class. I'd like to introduce you to our new classmate and friend, Seika Kito, who just transferred to our school, So please, let's all welcome her."
Chibi-Usa was in a classroom full of kids, who looked at her when she was shy, her teacher's voice had an echo sound and so this encounter was a memory in Chibi-Usa's Dream when she first started school in the 20th century.
Although everyone else was curious to meet Chibi-Usa, some were already teasing her.
"You're so tiny!, we should call her "Chibi-Usa" because she's so small!"

"A Little boy in class was laughing at Chibi-Usa, she was a bit annoyed but surprised when the classmate behind the boy talked back to him;
"Hey!, that's not funny!, Stop calling her names!, it's rude!"
"Chibi-Usa, Chibi-Usa!".
"Hey, Kyuusuke!, Didn't you hear me?!, Cut it out!"
Chibi-Usa watched this she was amazed by the other classmates a little girl with Brown hair and a bun in her hair too, and she wrote a red qipao dress too, that was Momoko Momohara and the boy she was talking too that had been calling Chibi-Usa names was Kyuusuke Sarashina....who she smacked on the with a rolled up paper notebook.

"Ow!, okay. I get it!"
"Good now apologize to Seika!".
"Alright, I'm sorry Seika, but uh is it okay if we still call you Chibi-Usa?"
"Yeah will that be ok with you?".
Chibi-Usa smiled, She really liked Momoko and Kyuusuke."
Sure!, Said Chibi-Usa as she had a smile on her face.

"Artemis was putting some cloth on Chibi-Usa's head while she was asleep and tucked in her futon."
Hmm, her fever seems to have gone down, said Artemis."
Azuki was next to Artemis as they watched over the Sleeping Chibi-Usa."
"Mhmm, and she looks like she was having a nice dream with the look of that cute smile on her face, said Azuki."
Chibi-Usa Started to wake up, "So how do you feel?, Said Azuki."
A little better, said Chibi-Usa."

"Chibi-Usa got up from bed, and took the Cloth off her hand."
You think I'll be able to go back to school tomorrow?, Said Chibi-Usa."
Both Azuki and Artemis Gigged,
"You must think school's fun!, Said Azuki."
It sure is!, you know why?, Because I get to sit next to this girl who's..., said Chibi-Usa."
Before Chibi-Usa could tell Azuki and Artemis the name of the little girl she sits next to in class, Seiya came into the room, Saori was next to him holding Usagi."

"Hey there!, so how are you feeling?, Said Seiya."
I feel much better!, I'm as good as a Gold Saint!, Said Chibi-Usa."
Seiya and Saori walked into the room."
That's good to hear, Chibi-Usa guess who has stopped by for a visit you, Everyone, said Seiya."
The saints and Sailor Guardians looked in, since the room was too small it was gonna get crowded real fast so some of them stayed out in the hallway, poking their heads in so Chibi-Usa could see them."

"Here's a get well gift, said Ami.as she held a pink box in her hand by its handle."
Wow really!?, thank you Ami!, Said Chibi-Usa."
And Chibi-Usa, A cute friend of yours, Has stopped by to visit you too, said Seiya."
Momoko poked her head shyly through the door of people in front of her."
Hi, Chibi-Usa, said Momoko."
Chibi-Usa was happy to Momoko,
"Oh, wow!, Momo!, it's really you!, and you're really here!, Said Chibi-Usa."

"Chibi-Usa jumped out of Bed and rushed over to see Momoko, Momoko did the same rushing over to Chibi-Usa as the two of them hugged Each other, Everyone looked at the two with a smile."
Chibi-Usa, how great!, are you over your cold?, Said Momoko."
Yeah, I'm all better now, I'm so happy you came to visit!, Said Chibi-Usa with a giggle."
Chibi-Usa went back to her bed and they left the two little girls to talk to one another."

"You know what Chibi-Usa, I have really missed you, said Momoko."
Oh yeah, I've missed seeing you too!, Said Chibi-Usa."
When can we play together again?, Said Momoko."
So how about tomorrow when I'm back at school?, Said Chibi-Usa."
You'll never guess what we watched in class today!, Said Momoko."
They continued to talk to each other, the others sat in the living room and could hear Momoko and Chibi-Usa chatting."