Chapter 10: Protect- Snow White

"Saori was in Usagi's Nursery, Reading her a Story while sitting in a rocking chair."
"One day, the Prince happened to pass through. Ever since he had learned that Snow White was missing at the castle, he was searching for her, far and wide. Now he had finally found her, but in such a state! The Prince pulled open the glass coffin. Her face seemed so fresh, even in that deep sleep.
He gently took one of Snow White's hands on his own and kissed it. At once, Snow White's eyes opened! With Love's True Kiss, the evil Queen's spell was forever gone. Now nothing stood in the way for Snow White and the Prince to be together forever. They returned to the Prince's kingdom and lived happily ever after, said Saori."
Usagi Gigged at the Ending."

"You really liked the ending don't you?, Said Saori."
Saori looked outside as it was nighttime."
A Happy Ending for Everyone sounds nice?, Thought Saori."

"At Juban Odysseia Apartments, Ail and An we're in the Lounge room, Ail looks at his Cards, and An reading a Book of Snow White herself."
"Is this necessary?, Do we really need to study English?, if we have time for that, shouldn't we be thinking up ways to gather energy instead?, Said Ail."
An didn't say anything she didn't seem to be listening to him which Annoyed him."
Ugh!, Said Ail." Ail got up and Walked away An then held the book close and Giggled."
Love is something that you have to reach out and take!, like kissing a girl in a deep sleep to capture her love that's it!, I will win Seiya's Heart by stealing a kiss from him, Thought An."

"She Thought of this little scheme as she looked at the Moon thinking of Seiya, as a shooting star went by as she was looking outside.
The Next Day at the Hikawa Shrine, Seiya came with the others."
"Sorry I'm late, said Seiya."
That's okay, we're used to it by now, said Rei."
Yeah I get it, but Rei why did you call this meeting on short notice?, is one of those monsters from ail and an are up to no good again?, Said Seiya."

"No it's not them, the reason is Mamaou is the one who's in trouble, said Rei."
Mamaou?!, but why! how?!, Said Seiya."
Mamaou is alright, it's just he's helping Miho support a play at Juban Hall with a local university for the kids, said Ami."
Oh wait, a play?, Said Seiya."
Yeah that's right, it seems some of Motoki's Friends were supposed to be in a play, but they dropped out, said Ikki."
They got into an argument about Casting and then they disbanded, said Shun."

"Mamaou's been helping out Motoki and Miho at the same time trying to help find new people to play the roles and he's very worried and nervous not just because you know he's a kid and doesn't know the right people to take part, said Makoto."
"You know how responsible Mamaou is for his age, and I know you care a lot with the boys about Miho and kids at the Orphanage, so I know you definitely wouldn't want this play to be cancelled, Earlier he left this prayer at the shrine, said Rei."

"Rei handed Seiya a wooden prayer plaque that had writing on it from Mamaou, It Read: "Please let Motoki's play go on for everyone to be happy" - Mamaou Chiba."
"Oh I see, wait I got an idea why don't we just ask to help out, said Seiya."
They went to Juban Hall where they talked to Motoki."

"So you're telling me you all want parts in the play?, Said Motoki."
"Yeah that's right, Rei and Ikki came up with the idea, we thought that all of us could help put on the performance, we're quite familiar with Miho and The kids I'm sure you know that, as we actually also went to the same Orphanage when we were young, expect for the girls of course they do have parents, but we wouldn't want them or anyone attending to be let down, your play is Snow White isn't?, Said Seiya."

"Yeah the play is set around Snow White, said Motoki."
So who do you need to play the part for, I don't mind playing snow white if the role's not taken yet, said Saori."
"No, no you're way too busy of the person for this no offense, I think I can play Snow White, said Rei."
"Hold on, Rei even if you came up with the idea with Ikki, you can't make the decisions of who plays each part, I should be the one who gets to play Snow White, after all I do have the biggest boobs alongside Saori, said Makoto."