Chapter 19: A Dispute About Love!

"On a Sunny day, Minako was sitting at a park with the sun beating on her it made her annoyed, a bell is heard in the distance."
All this sun and heat is really annoying me.... speaking of annoying what is up with these couples, flirting needs to be outlawed, hope everybody shows up pretty soon, said Minako."
Soon Minako heard her voice get Called by Makoto who was with Shun and Shiryu."
Minako!, Said Makoto."
We're sorry!, Said Shun."
You're late you guys, said Minako."
I see you're upset?, Said Shiryu."
Makoto sat down next to Minako as she was tired from running, unlike Shun and Shiryu, running fast like that wasn't enough to make them tired."

"We were only a little late, you gotta chill out, said Makoto."
It's kind of still hot?, Said Shun."
Yeah like Shun said it's too hot to chill out!, Said Minako."
I think you're jealous of all these cozy couples, said Makoto."
There are a lot of Couples in this park, shun wouldn't you like to be a couple with Minako?, Said Shiryu."
Me-me?!, I don't know?!, Said Shun as he blushed heavily Nervously."
"Oh yeah I think you and Minako would be a cool couple, are you in love with him?, Said Makoto."
No I'm not!, Said Minako."
Shun then collapsed on the Ground after Minako said That."
Shun are you alright?, did you have a heat stroke?, Said Shiryu."

"Minako and Makoto Seemed to be in their own business, Minako wasn't even looking when Shun fell over, Makoto was only teasing the two of them."
I'm just teasing you guys!, C'mon lighten up already Minako, look at Shun because you said and you didn't like at him enough, said Makoto."
Shiryu had put Shun in the shade still thinking that's why he fated though it was actually something else."
"Well Shun would be fine but the only reason why it's just us, is because Ami is too busy studying with Summer Courses, said Makoto."
Saori's Busy taking care of Usagi with Hyoga, Milo and Shaka, said Shiryu."
"And Rei is busy doing Shrine Maiden work with Ikki helping her, said Minako."

"Oh that's a bummer!, I thought It'd be fun if we all met up and did shopping together or somewhere where we can both do Boy and Girl activities, oh wait what about Seiya?, Said Makoto."
I don't think he'll show up for shopping around?, Said Shiryu."
Yeah, and have you ever known him to show up on time?, Said Minako."
it took a silence before everyone started laughing."
Ok maybe that's a little bit correct for him on a daily basis when it's not Saint work, said Shiryu."
Yeah that's never gonna happen for his Daily Life!, Said Makoto."
So are we gonna do anything?, Said Shiryu."
Minako and Makoto became bumped out when he said that he had a point just the four of them sitting in the park together, with nothing to do."

"They Continue to wait at the park for Seiya to show up, the Sun beating over them, the heat was starting to get to Shiryu, Minako and Makoto, and it looked like now it was really getting on Shun even in the Shade, Shiryu put him under."
Seiya is....later than late, said Makoto."
I really don't know what's taking him so long?....Huh is that Chibi-Usa?, said Shiryu."
The four of them looked at Chibi-Usa walking in the same park as them with Luna-P Behind her, and there seemed to be Two Boys following her too and copying the way she was walking."

"The way how those Boys are copying her?, was definitely something that Seiya used to do when he was young, I have a bad feeling?, Said Shiryu."
with Chibi-Usa one of the boys came up to her, and started talking to her.
"Hey Chibi-Usa, Hi!", the other boy who was in an orange shirt came behind the boy who said hello to her.
"Yeah, hi!, Where are you going, Bun-head?".
Chibi-Usa didn't seem surprised by their antics."
You're trying to hit on me?, How immature...!, this is exactly why the girls in my class make fun of boys like you all the time!, Said Chibi-Usa."
The Boy that was her Height didn't like what she said.
"What did you say!", the talk boy Picked her up, "Take it back! or else.."
, said the talk boy."
Maybe I should...., thought Chibi-Usa."

"What do you mean by "or else"?, said Shiryu."
The Boys and Chibi-Usa looked to see Shun, Shiryu, Minako and Makoto looking down at them."
Please put her down, said Shun."
You should be ashamed of yourselves, we saw what you were doing, said Minako."
The Two boys became nervous, the tall boy put Chibi-Usa down and ran away with the other boy yelling "We're Sorry".