Chapter 24: The Ice Checkmaker

"Seiya was panicking as Ami looked calmly, what was he so afraid of?."
Ehhhh?!, Said Seiya."
And Checkmate!, Said Ami as she put her black king down.
Seiya groaned in shame, "You beat me again, said Seiya."
Wow, Great Game, said Makoto Clapping her Hands."
Makoto was there with Chibi-Usa and Luna and Usagi on Hyoga's Lap watching as Ami has bested Seiya again at Chess."
And I even tried studying this game with that guide and it didn't help and you're still able to beat me!, Said Seiya."
Well that's what you get for bragging, said Hyoga."
Shut it!, but Ami not only that you're smart when it comes to school stuff, but you're good at chess as well you could go against Saori!, Said Seiya."

"Ami tells why chess was important."
Chess is the perfect mental game for developing a calm demeanor and it promotes the ability to make precise decision-making, said Ami."
Chibi-Usa came close to Seiya, "Hear that?, Cleanness!, Precision!, you couldn't develop those things in a hundred years, said Chibi-Usa."
Seiya was annoyed by this, "Hmph!, hey no one asked you!, Said Seiya."
"No, Hyoga did, said Chibi-Usa."
Hyoga! really!, Said Seiya."
Hyoga Looked away and pretended he didn't tell Chibi-Usa anything."
But you're right, Ami is Awesome!, Said Chibi-Usa, happy."

"Well actually guys, Ami was the junior chess champion of Japan, isn't that right?, Said Makoto as she Turned to look at Ami. Ami Blushed embarrassed."
That was just luck, said Ami."
Well I think it would be good if we all learned chess from Ami, said Hyoga."
Yeah we can all be Chess champions doing that!, Said Seiya."
but Makoto declined, "Uh... I'm gonna pass on that, I'm not really good at being calm, but I bet Shiryu would be better at it than me, said Makoto."
Ha!, Mm-hm! You're right with that, but I know when it comes to being calm, you're even worse than I am, Makoto!, Said Seiya."
Well...you didn't have to agree with me, said Makoto looking a bit upset, Luna signed."
Oh Seiya!, Talk about, pot calling the kettle black, Thought Luna."

"Chibi-Usa asked to play against Seiya."
Hey, do you wanna play against me?, Said Chibi-Usa."
Oh you're on, but don't expect me to go easy on you, I'm gonna teach you how to be a gracious loser, said Seiya."
Seiya was going to regret saying that, as it turned out he was the 'gracious loser'.
Checkmate!, Said Chibi-Usa."
Agh?!, don't do that yet!, we only just started!, Said Seiya In a panic as the others looked in disappointment while Luna was just shocked."
So now I'm thinking of who was the real ''gracious loser?'', said Hyoga."
Nope!, when in battle never show mercy, said Chibi-Usa."
Well..... damn you're right, said Seiya agreeing only because that saying county matches up being a battle with saints.
Ami was impressed by Chibi-Usa's Chess Skills."

"Chibi-Usa, you're really good!, Said Ami."
Makoto looked at the Time, "Hey sorry, I gotta get going, said Makoto."
Yeah time sure flies by quick, said Hyoga."
Yeah wow, I have something to do too, said Ami."
Are you going to do some studying?, Said Seiya."
Nope, I'm going to The Chess Tower, said Ami."
Huh?, The Chess Tower?, Said Seiya."

"You look just lovely!, Said Koan."
"you really think so?"
Hmph!, Pathetic!, Said Berthier."
And thank you so much for your purchase!, Said Koan."
She has brought disgrace to the Four Specter Sisters, said Petz."
Hi!, would you like to try some new Make-up?, Said Koan."
I don't understand, why In the world would Koan want to become an ordinary human being in the first place?, Said Berthier."
The remaining Specter Sisters and Rubeus were watching the new Koan through a hologram of her, and they saw her as a traitor."

"I couldn't care less what motivates a traitor, said Calaveras."
She is no longer our younger sister, said Petz."
Our clan has no use for traitors like her, said Rubeus."
Berthier looked at the vision of Koan and Agreed, "I suppose you're right, said Berthier."
Rubeus looked directly at the mirror Koan was shown in, suddenly the mirror smashed, and In the reflection Berthier Seemed to have a sad face expression no one else had noticed, she turned to look at Rubeus who turned away to give the next order.
"Will figure out a way to rid ourselves of that traitor later on, said Rubeus."
Rubeus showed the Crystal Tokyo hologram showing them a new Crystal Point."
Right now, I want to show you the location of the New Crystal Point, I found, The Chess Tower, said Rubeus."
there was an image of the Chess Tower shown to Them."