Chapter 11: Trouble in the School!

"In the admits of battle."
Alright, Sailor Moon Now!, Said Pegasus Seiya."
Moon Princess Halation!, Said Sailor Moon."
Cleansing!, Said The Cardian."
They had just Defeated another Cardian, it's blue skin, orange hair in a style shaped vaguely like a crescent, and wearing a pink outfit with large green shoulder ornaments, was it's depiction on the card before it faded to black like all other defeated Cardians."

"Ail then appeared in a projection along with An."
Curse You!, Said Ail." You'll Pay for this!, Said An."
they had said before disappearing once more.
it was already becoming Morning, as the Sun Raised up, Sailor Moon Yawned and Transformed back into Usagi.
Pegasus Seiya picked her up as she fell asleep in his arms."

"I wish this fighting would end soon, I can't believe we have to let Usagi Defeat the Monsters all the time, it isn't right, said Pegasus Seiya."
"I get your point but all that we know is our attacks aren't enough anymore and Usagi's New attack Princess Halation, is all that can defeat them now, said Sailor Jupiter."
Well at least we don't have to go to school since the Sun is going up right now!, Said Cygnus Hyoga."

"Agh?!, Hyoga's right, Jupiter, Girls come on, bye guys!, Said Sailor Mercury."
The Sailor Guardians Started to run away and try and get ready for school with little time they had left."
"These Monsters just don't know when to pick a better time, said Phoenix Ikki."

"Since Saori wasn't with them she didn't have to worry about being late, she had been waiting at the school gate for Ami and Makoto to show up instead as they came running in."
"Girls hurry come on!, Said Saori."
she waved at them and saw them coming, she knew about the mission, since the Saints came back, Seiya had Tookn Usagi to his place and would bring her back in the afternoon, once he also got his rest as well."
"We're coming, wait for us Saori!, Said Makoto."
In fourteen years I've never been late and I don't want to start now I don't even want to drag Saori either, said Ami."
We gotta Hurry or we're gonna be all in big trouble!, Said Makoto."

"The Bell Started Ringing, "Quickly Girls get to your classes!, wait what am I standing here for I should get to mines too!, Said Saori."
They rush to their classes, Mis. Haruna was already calling for attendance."
"Mis. Kito?, Has anyone seen, Mis. Kito This morning?, said Mis. Haruna."
"I saw her at the gate, she said that she was waiting to make sure Mizuno and Kino came into school on time, since she somehow knew they were gonna be late?, at least that's what you said to me, said Naru."
Saori came into the classroom."
I'm here!, Saori Kito, present, said Saori."

"Saori was winded out from running in the hallway, she was halfway in the door, Mis. Haruna smiled."
Glad you can join us, now go ahead and take your seat, Mis. Kito, Osaka told me what you were doing, but remember even if it was nice of you, to be waiting for any of your friends to show up try to show up on Time if possible before the bell rings, But now let's continue taking attendance, said Mis. Haruna."
Ok, said Saori."
Huh?, Usually in the mornings, Mis. Haruna is never really in a good mood?, then she is today, I wonder why?, Thought Saori."

"Afterwards in the Faculty office, a phone was Ringing and was answered by one of the teachers, when Mis. Haruna entered, the phone call was for Mis. Haruna."
Uh, Mis. Sakurada?, Phone call for you, said The Staff Member."
Oh thank you, said Mis. Haruna."
She took the phone and answered."
"Um Hello, This is she, Oh hi Koichi!, Why yes of course I can still make our date later today!, I'll come as soon as school is out, What!, so you have to cancel? Oh....no it's totally ok, really, alright bye, said Mis. Haruna."

"Mis. Haruna's happy mood had changed to sour the moment the person on the phone, "Koichi" had to cancel.
She hung up the phone in anger.
back in the Classroom, Natsumi sat at her desk looking a bit tired, Saori looked at her."
Natsumi doesn't seem very good? is she alright?, though I do have stuff I wish to talk to her about, especially how she acts in front of Seiya, I should tell her of how to get to know him well, so she isn't making him nervous, because every time when she wants to hang out with him, he tries to push her away, thought Saori."
Natsumi was only feeling tired because she was low on energy."
"I need energy, thought Natsumi."