Morning Talks

I woke up and my dad was already out of bed. I stretched my limbs and walked out of the room directly into the kitchen.
I heard familier voices from the kitchen. Vanessa was sitting across from dad on the table my siblings where at school I guess.
V=Good morning Honey.
Dad turned to me.
M=Good morning you too.
D=Hey, Baby.
I made myself breakfast and walked over to the TV.
V=Johnny I think it's best if you go and see a therapist because I think this will help you.
D=I don't think this will work, Vanessa.
V=Just try.
I turned the TV off and returned back to the kitchen. I put my bowl in the dishwasher and sat down next to Vanessa on my phone
D=Baby, could you please turn off the phone?
M=Okay fine I'm leaving anyways.
I stood up and ignored my dad he ran behind me and turned me around.
D=What's happening with you? Why are you like this.
I looked away and tried to hold my tears in.
M=Nothing!
D=Don't tell me lies.
M=I'm not lying, you are, I can't see you getting hurt because of Amber, I love you to death!
I ran upstairs crying shutting loud the door letting my Dad and Vanessa behind me.
Johnny sat down across vanessa.
V=See, your oldest Kid tells you to get rid of Amber, I'm sorry Johnny but she's telling the truth, get help.
D=I will, get me the Nummer of the therapist please.
Vanessa gave him the number and he went straight to the Therapist.
I was still crying in my Dad's bedroom.
Vanessa wrote me a message.
V=Hey, Girl your dad left to go to the Therapist don't worry. I f you need me call me, sleep tight.
M=Thanks vanessa.
I walked out of the room after hours and saw my dad sitting in the living room watching TV. I stood behind the couch.
D=come here.
I walked around the couch and sat next to him.
D=I will go and get therapy but I need your support.
M=I will.