chapter thirty nine

A lady calls out to me and I wrap myself in a towel,a woman stood by the bed with a tray of food. "Thanks you can just put it on the table",I hoarsely say and start looking for what to where in my suitcase,the lady leaves and I'm left alone. Leonardo is crazy I have to get enough evidence to put him and Giovanni in prison,so I take out the phone and begin going around the room taking pictures, documents weapons I took a picture of everything but I know the most important is the cocaine lab outside. It was going to be a little difficult to take pictures of that because this place was crawling with armed men.

And I know they just won't casually let me take pictures,I hear movement outside and put the phone away. Giovanni walks in and his fully changed,his wearing bottoms and boots like that of the men here and a white vest.

"Like what you see dollface?",he says lifting me so I can wrap my legs around his waist. "Ever thought of making love in the jungle?",he smirks.

" I'm a little tired",I whisper.

"Did you cry?",

" Yes my dad once took me with him on a business trip here in Colombia so I just thought of him that's all"

" He is already dead,you crying won't bring him back,so you should stop it because it ruins my mood",he says.

" Yes I understand", even though I lied I still felt disappointed that he could be do in sensitive.

"This is Stella she'll be helping you if you need anything just tell her"he says reaching his hand in my towel." I love you",he says and looks at me expectingly so I tell him what he wants to hear .

"I love you too".

After that he leaves, leaving me with the woman, "why you not tell boss Gio about what boss Leo did",she asks.

" I don't want problems Giovanni will never understand",I say and she just nods in agreement. I hope she doesn't say anything " not a word about this or else",I warn and again she just meekly nods her head.

I quickly change into the cargo pants, books and tank top I was given and ask Stella to show me around,I take advantage and take pictures when the guards are not looking I also take pictures of Giovanni and supervising the offloading of the guns ,I take pictures of Leonardo as well.

Suddenly a man starts yelling at me in a language I don't understand. "What is he saying?",I ask Stella.

"He wants to know why you're taking pictures".

He is still yelling and has now drawn the attention of everyone "hey I wasn't taking any pictures".

"What the hell is going on, brother?",

"Come on Sergio,she says she wasn't taking any pictures then she wasn't,how dare you let one of your men accuse my wife", Giovanni says taking the phone from me, handing it to Sergio,the man hands it to his trusted bodyguard and he goes through the phone.

"There are not pictures",the man says in English with a little difficulty. The man that saw me continued arguing that he saw me because he gestured to his eyes. Sergio's face turned into an ugly frown and the man was taken away pleading.

"What will happen to him",I ask but then I here a gun fired from the direction he was taken.

"Forgive me Mrs Salvatore,but here we don't use these phones and no one is allowed to make calls so the guard may have been suspicious,I here you like speaking to your brothers,so please use this one",he says handing me small phone with a little screen and buttons.

And it has a signal, when I took the pictures I had already sent them to the phone Mercelo gave me and quickly deleted them after the man started screaming but I hope they were really sent to it.