~Special~

I think we can all agree I suck at remembering shit. So ya, imma give you this special chapter as a peace offering. If that doesn't work...idk. Just read the special chapter while I pretend I know how to write. Btw this is my first time writing stuff like this, soooo if it sucks that's why.

This is smut so just a warning

~~~

Wade x Henry

"I'm so bored."

"Oh my god. The boys have been at the store for ten minutes; I think you'll survive."

Wade pouted, getting up off of the couch. He slung his arms around Henry's waist, burying his face in Henry's shirt. "Entertain me."

Wade's muffled words vibrated on Henry's back, pulling his concentration away from the window. "You're doing this now?"

"Mhm." He very slowly slipped a hand under Henry's shirt, rubbing circles on the smooth skin. He felt Henry shiver, reaching under the band of his sweatpants.

Henry grabbed Wade's wrist, turning to take the other in his hand as well. With his other hand, he took Wade's chin and lifted it, so they were looking eye to eye. "Such a whore, aren't you? You remember your safe word?"

Wade nodded, growing more excited by the second.

"Good. I'm not taking it easy on you today." He led Wade's lips to his own, guiding him toward the wall.

Wade was shoved against the window, given no chance to take a breath between Henry's harsh kisses. He could taste a hint of blood as his lip was bitten and tugged, a muffled moan following.

Henry smirked against Wade's lips, pulling back for just a moment. "You let me hear all your little whines, or I'll make sure you can't." He watched in amusement as Wade's body started to melt against the window. "Don't be getting weak so early Babyboy. You're going to stay here with me until I'm done with you." He took a handful of Wade's hair, using it to force him to his knees. "Be a good boy and suck me. See if you can get Daddy hard."

Wade took Henry's dick in his hand, guiding it to his mouth. He gently licked up the length, making an effort to swirl his tongue around the head.

Wade could feel Henry shudder as he took it deeper, struggling not to choke. Henry's hand in his hair guided his head back and forth roughly, causing his eyes to water. He began to cough on Henry as he went too deep and was pulled back forcefully, head tilted up.

Henry's brows furrowed, "What kind of slut can't take a dick? Pathetic. I'm going to have to train the bitch myself."

Wade was spun around and pulled to his feet, chest now pressed to the window. He felt the cool air nip his waist as his shirt was forced up and his shorts were shoved down to his feet.

One of Henry's hands wrapped around Wade's chest, barely brushing over his nipple. Wade let out a whine, letting his head fall back with the sensation.

Henry used that same hand to them force Wade's cheek against the glass of the window, letting his other hand roam freely.

As Henry found his way to Wade's ass, he let his hand trail back up his helpless slave, shoving three fingers in his mouth.

Wade sucked Henry's fingers the best he could, drool pooling up on his tongue. He watched as Henry removed his hand, a string of spit keeping them connected.

Henry regained his place on Wade's ass, squeezing the part just above his thigh. Before moving again, he planted a hard slap on the skin, leaving it red with his mark.

Wade held back a scream, groaning at the burn. His body shook as Henry's first finger entered, igniting a spark that needed more of his touch.

Henry could feel Wade grow tight around his one finger, taking that moment to shove in the other two, earning a well deserved shriek from Wade. He began to move the digits in a show rhythm in and out of the hole, growing faster every few seconds.

Wade attempted to grip the window, one of Henry's hands still pressing his head against it. He couldn't relax through the pain, tensing up every time Henry re-entered. He let out a cry, speech slurred but still begging, "Plea- please daddy!"

Henry chuckled, thrusting harder, "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"Please!" Wade cried, reaching back in an attempt to pull Henry closer.

Henry smacked the hand away, "Who the hell do you think you are? No fucking slave is going to try and control me." He dug a nail into Wade's back, forming a line of red from his shoulders to his ass.

Wade couldn't hold back his scream any longer and fell completely against the window and to the floor as his legs gave out.

Henry grunted, kneeling down to Wade's eye level. "Is it too much for you? Can the cry baby not take anymore?" He laughed, lifting Wade into his arms, hands gripping his ass. He pressed his back against the window, using one hand to align his dick. He thrusted into Wade without hesitation, taking up a steady rhythm immediately.

Wade's teeth sunk into Henry's shoulder as his ass was pounded. Tears ran down his cheeks, and he couldn't stop himself from shaking.

Henry couldn't stand how Wade felt around him, already on the edge. He sped up his movements, feeling Wade's teeth sharp against his skin.

"Fucking look at me when I cum and remember that's all you're fucking good for slut," he grumbled, "You're  my fucking whore, and I don't want to see you let my cum go to waste."

Wade stared at Henry, eyes wide and mouth gasping for air. He shivered and jerked in the slightest as he came, feeling the warm cum get pressed between his and Henry's stomachs.

Henry wanted to scold Wade for cunning before him, but right as he was about to he could no longer hold back. He came inside Wade, leaning them both against the window as a form of support.

Wade felt full both physically and emotionally as he looked at Henry's expression. He connected their lips, kissing no longer with desire and urgency but with love and passion. He felt Henry slowly pull out and carry him over to the couch. They laid there, mouths still together, embracing every pay off each other.

Henry pulled back first, wiping a year from Wade's cheek with the pad of his thumb. "I didn't go too hard, did I?" He asked. Wade shook his head no, so he continued. "You're fucking gorgeous like this: completely helpless and needy. The way you look at me makes it seem like I'm the only person in the world, and it's so god dam hot."

Wade smiled, laying his head on Henry's chest. After a few long minutes, he finally spoke, "You can clean up, I'm gonna take a nap."

Henry shoved Wade onto the floor, "No way, weirdo. You're the one who wanted to fuck me so bad. And anyway, I'm not the one dripping cum all over the couch."

Wade grabbed Henry's wrist, pulling him off of the couch too. "Lincoln's gonna kill us for staining his couch again."

"Who's getting killed?" A voice said from the other room.

Wade and Henry stared at each other wide-eyed, looking from the window freshly smeared with handprints, the couch covered in new cum stains, and the hardwood floor that now had sweat marks from their bodies.

"On the count of three, we both run. One, two, three!"

~~~

Well I hope you enjoyed lol. This is my first time writing smut, so I know it sucks, but I hope you somewhat forgive me for the hiatus now.