Chapter 16 PROM?

So today is homecoming then we go prom right after and Luca didn't ask me yet if I would go to prom with him so I went to school wearing sweatpants that said hogwarts and a sweatshirt that said Harvard on the side of the shirt I walked in with Michelle and I saw luca and then he asked me if anyone asked me to prom of coarse not I said. And so he had a banner that said prom?
"OF COARSE" I yelled!and he handed me a bouquet of flowers and a big giant teddy bear and it was purple because purple is so awesome! He gave me a kiss
"So did that top it for asking?"
"Of coarse Luca, you are the best boyfriend!"
"Well thank you very much"
"Alright well I gotta go see if I can fit this teddy bear in my locker!"
"Alright bye see u at lunch"
"Okay bye love you"
"Love you too"
*****************
So later that day I got into my cheerleading outfit and me and my whole squad were so ready and I had to remember that 54 was luca and also I was being called up for princess but Luca was suppose to be my prince but he is playing so I asked if my best guy friend would Grayson Michelle's boyfriend but she got queen and know I am going with Ethan and she is going with wait Grayson can't go because he is playing so I guess that she is going up with?
"Hey brad" she said so she going up with brad and I am going up with Ethan and they crowned me and Michelle is was the best thing I could ever asked for.
********************
So the next day me and Michelle were getting ready for prom and it was Friday and we went to the nail place and got French tips and we got are hair done I have curls and they put my tiara on me and then we went back to my house and we put on our dresses I wore the one my sister told me to get and it was strapless and it was teal and for Michelle she had on a strapless gown and was a two piece and it's purple and it has beading around the edges and it so gorgeous for her.so we waited for luca and Grayson to come and pick us up.
"so r u excited for prom?"
"I guess I am kinda nervous though"
"Why?"
"Because What happens if I mess up a slow dance or I don't know?"
"Well I would say...." There here the doorbell rang as I was in the middle of saying what Michelle should do.Grayson was matching with Michelle and he was wearing a purple tie, and is suite was white so it kinda matched with hers but no luca so I asked Grayson "where's Luca?"
"Umm he will be here in a min"
"Okay, that makes me feel better"
"So are you guys excited for prom?"
"Hell yeah"they both said at the same time then a few minutes later Luca came with the corsages mine was Teal and Michelle's was purple. Luca said come out side so we all went outside,
"You got a limo!"
"Yeah,since it is our last year!"
"OMG"
"This is so cool" so we all get in the limo and Michelle took w picture of me and luca kissing and I took a picture of Grayson and Michelle kissing it was so cute and adorable, so we get to the hotel because that's where it was this year and we get rooms for the night with shirts and sweatpants well for the guys it's shirts for the girls it a sleeveless shirt or a sweatshirt me and Michelle got the shirts and they say on the back prom 2015 and on the sweatpants they say prom in purple and 2015 is in blue and its so cute so we danced the whole night and by the time me and Michelle got back to our room it was 2am and we stayed up till 6am and slept in till 10am and then we put on our "new" clothes they were really comfy and my hair was still in curls from last night but kinda loss now and we took a lot of pictures it was so fun last night, so we both go on the bus the school rented and me and Michelle were talking were I was getting my tattoo and I decide on my side on the left and I showed her which one it is she said its really cute but I didn't tell luca yet I was kinda hoping that I will tell him when I see him after it. So I got back home from prom there was nobody but my brother so we decide to watch some tv and I feel asleep with my head on his lap and his arm on the armchair and feel asleep.
AUTHORS NOTE
JAKE T. AUSTIN - LUCA HOLLAND
HILARY DUFF- ANNABELLE ROSE
JOSEPH ROSE- JOSEPH TITONE
MICHELLE DAVIS-LUCY HALE
GRAYSON SHYANE-GRAYSON DOLAN