One year anniversary!

"Yes Luca but what was the ring for?" I said
" look what's on it?"
"Omg! It's my birthday with a infinity?"
"Yeah I thought you would like it?"
"I have no words."
Then he got closer and we were inches away until
"Hey sis can you."then she stop in her sentence as she saw us
"Oops. Did I interrupt something?"
"No sara"
"Well I am going to leave so see you tomorrow Anna." Then he whispered in my ear I love you and gave me a kiss on the cheek. So after he left Sara went to her room and I went to mine and I just didn't think of anything but tomorrow because Tomorrow means Luca and I will be with each other for one whole year and I am so excited for my sweet 16! Can't wait I love what I am doing with the theme and the venue and especially the music, I can't wait just another two weeks and it will be my day my court is me, Michelle,Luca, Grayson, and my sister. Michelle is wearing a black dress and black converse . Luca is going to wear a blue tie with blue converse, as for Grayson a red tie with red converse. My sister (Sara) is going to wear a purple dress but with green sneakers. For me I am wearing a pink dress with high top converse in pink with rhinestones on the top. When we walk we are doing a dance then I am going to dance with my dad then sara then my mama. I can't wait!

AUTHORS PAGE
HILARY DUFF- SARA ROSE
CAMERON DALLAS- LUCA HOLLAND
ASHELY TISDALE- ANNABELLE ROSE
ARIANA GRANDE-MICHELLE TITONE
GRAYSON DOLAN- GRAYSON DALLAS