Chapter 18 He back home!

So I woke up and it was 9 am and my brother said that Cindy was coming at 10am so I got out of bed and took a shower and blowed dried my hair and I flattened my hair and I wore sweatpants and a black tank top and did my makeup and I realized my hair was down to my ass! But don't really care and I put on some socks!
"AARON" I yelled going down the stairs I ran into his arms and he spun me around I did the same thing with Joe, but Aaron was home I was so happy!
"Nice to see you too ancake!"he said that was my nickname he gave me.
"So how's standford? Do you have a girlfriend? Do u...." I got cut off
"Wow to many questions ancake go get Sara I want to see her."
"Umm Aaron Sara is no longer here, anobee can u please go upstairs." Said Joe
"Okay" so I went upstairs and that's when Aaron threw something and left the house. i went back down stairs that he threw the picture of me and Sara.
"Joe what happened to Aaron?"
"Well I told him and he said it's not true and I was trying to calm him down but then he threw that picture and left the house slamming the door."
"Wow he's that mad!"
"Yeah well don't worry he come back he always does."
"Okay"
"What one minute what are you wearing?"
"What? Is there something wrong with it?"
"Yeah go change! Now"
"Fine" I mumble so I headed back upstairs and put on light washed pants and oh a white see though top but I put on a Bandeau and put on some heels but not too high and I headed back down stairs again!
"Better"
"Much and Cindy is coming very soon."
"Great"
***************
So Cindy arrived I looked at her and she has red hair that's curled and was wearing the same thing I was before sweatpants and a black tank top.
"Hey Joe" she said before giving him a kiss
"Cindy this is Annabelle"
"Hi nice to meet you Cindy." I said as I shook her hand
"So where's your other sister" she said and I started crying so my Joe came over and started hugging and comforting me
"She sorta......" I interrupted
"She is no longer with us."
"Oh I am so sorry to hear that."
"So it's just you guys and your other brother" she said very rude
"Umm Cindy come with me I will show you my room."
"Wonderful" I hate her age is so rude and didn't even hug me when I was crying my brother deserves much better then her.what does he see in her? Oh well it's Joe and he is my brother he is always going to be there for me.