Chapter 7 The fight

Pov Dylan
"Hey molly" "hey Dylan" "do you want to go to prom with me" "of coarse babe" I am at the lunch table with my girl and a few of our friends I can't stand to see Luca & Annabelle together. I started walking over. "Why are you with my girl bro." "Yo calm down" "knock it off" said Anna. "Stay out of this." "Leave us alone" said Luca "let's fight then" "no I am not going to fight you."
***
Pov Annabelle
Dylan started pushing Luca. Luca and I just left and he said "you little chicken sh*t" said Dylan I asked Luca "are you okay" "yeah I am fine" "are you sure" "yeah" "okay" "I just don't understand why did he go for me?" I think Dylan can't stand seeing us because he knows how happy I am with Luca Luca walks me home it is quite for a moment and then we get to my door we kiss then my sister saw us by the window she opens the door we felt pretty embarrassed. "Hey Luca" "hey Sara" he said very surprised. "I will pick you up tomorrow right?" "Yep." "See you tomorrow." "Okay bi." I really hope Sara likes him as my boyfriend. "So you and Luca are a thing." "Yeah pretty much." "Just letting you know I never liked Dylan." I already new that because she gave him a weird face every signal time he came and he also was very rude towards her but she just told me this during the summer."i know you didn't. so do you like Luca as my boyfriend?" I really hope she says yes please say yes please say yes please please please."i do like him as your your boyfriend because he cares about you and he is very nice towards me and you."