Chapter 3 Why molly?

Why Molly she is the post it in our school thinks she is so popular but still why did he kiss me maybe there was something else he was not telling me. "sara thanks for telling me." "anytime sis"
Pov Annabelle
"Hey Molly can u come over?" i called her up to make sure. "sure,what time?" "oh um @ 9:25" "ok" "well bye" omg I hate that girl till the day I die for infinity. The door bell rings. Molly is here (act normal) .I answer the door with my sister. "hi Sara" "hi Molly" Sara said snippy. OMG I am so nervous. "so you remember my bf Dylan" "yeah why?" "Well we broke up."
Pov Molly
Yes finally he left her for me finally.
"Oh I am so sorry to here that." I am not really sorry but I do feel bad about this because she is my BFF but oh well I have a cute bf. "hey can I ask you a question" said Annabelle "sure" what does she want to ask me? "Why were you with my ex at the mall a few months ago?" Oh sh*t she knows?he said he wouldn't tell."yes I was with Dylan." "why were you with my ex?" why is she asking me now? "Ok I will tell you, we are bf & gf right now..""WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"
Pov Annabelle
Why me I wish I could die right now God just thinking about him makes me so ugh I wish I could just go and disappear!"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!""FINE!" As she left slamming the door. I am going to call Michelle she helps me get though everything."hey Michelle""hey Anna what's up?"" Um let's see just got my heart broken found out he kissed my best friend and yah what's up with you?" "Well you know that guy I was dating?" "Okay""well he turned out to be a asshole and a big fat liar!because he told me he cheated on me like several times over the 2 years we were dating so yeah." "Wow I can't believe that" "well who kissed Dylan" "MOLLY THAT B*TCH! I hate her!" "Omg"