Chapter 9 Double date

Pov Anna
so I was walking in the hall way when all of the sudden I bumped into Dylan not my ex. Dylan F. He picked up my books and said "sorry" "it's fine" I started walking away and then he pulled me and said "wait are doing anything Friday?" He said "sorry I have a boyfriend." I said Is face was confused, "oh no I knew you had a boyfriend I wanted to know if your friends with Haley?" I am like what "oh yeah I am friends with her, why?" Does he have a crush on her?"i sorta have a crush on her." He said while rubbing his neck. "Omg. Really?" I said a little shocked."yeah so can u see if you can see if she likes me at least." He said very shaky,"okay. I will" "great thanks"
*ℓαтєя тнαт ∂αу
Pov Anna
So I am getting ready to call haley and then all of the sudden she is calling me so I answer it, "hey Haley what's up?" I said like what does she want."okay do I look better in blue or purple?" Why is she so worried about what color she likes, she is one of friends she has blonde hair that is sorta long like mid-way and she is taller than me."i guess purple,oh wait do you Know Dylan Forman?" I asked just to know if she knew him."yeah why? Wait does he like me? Because he's kinda hot."omg she did not just say what I think she said. "So you like him because he likes you will u just go out with him."Haley was thinking and then said "sure.but we have to go on a double date."she said so I don't know what else to do but say "okay" I said and then I think her mom walked and then she said "well got to go, and tell me when okay?" "Okay" omg!

{fяι∂αу ∂αу σf тнє ∂συвℓє ∂αтє}

So I am getting ready with Haley and I am wearing a purple shirt with the hand sign and then some denim shorts.haley wore this crop top with 5 seconds of summer on it and some shorts and for shoes We both wore black converse,for our hair I wore mine up in a messy bun and Haley had her hair in a messy bun as well.I called luca to tell him that we were ready to go. He came with dylan, Luca wore shorts that went to his knees and a shirt that said California sleevless . Dylan kinda wore the same things but his shirt said Nirvana and sleeveless. They both wore sneakers but I am not sure which brand. We all agreed to go to the movies and we saw the fault in our stars me and Luca held hands while watching it and for Dylan and Haley they weren't beside us so we both got up and saw them kissing! Me and luca started walking over and luca and I went outside and then dylan and Haley came over and I made a smirk and luca well did the same thing. So I said "hey want to go to la familigia?" Haley and dylan said "sure" at the same time. luca said "yeah" so we all went. While we were sitting I saw a pic on Instagram on Dylan's page that made me a little shock so I tapped luca and he saw the picture and then whispered to me "that's not cool, why would a guy do that?" Luca looked mad so I calmed him down, then I sent Haley the photo then all of the sudden she took her Drink and splash it a dylan and said "you are a pathetic loser that cheats on girls!" She said so angry and Luca said "that's not cool" Dylan looked so confused, but Luca,me, and Dylan we still at the table but before Luca and I left I asked him "why did u post this?" He had no words.