The annoucement

LEN'S P.O.V
It's been a week since Rin has moved into our house. The wedding of our parents isn't until a month from now though. To think that the girl that I love is living in the room right across of mine really hurts. All I want is to be with her. But I can't, at least not like I want, only as siblings. It isn't my fault I fell in love with her before I found out she was my sister. It isn't my fault that I found her kisses to be wonderful before I found out. I still think they are, but I'm never going to get another kiss from her.

Rin and I haven't been acting like we usually do. We keep our distance now. We don't even act like we did when we were just friends. Thing is, we have a concert soon and we have to rehearse. "Rin! Come on! We have to go to the studio to rehearse!" I yelled to the upstairs. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" Rin was rushing downstairs. "Alright. Let's go." She stepped outside and started walking. I followed her, keeping my distance. "You know at the concert we have to announce that we are siblings... And we have to announce it tomorrow at school." I said out loud. Rin looked down at the ground, "yeah, I know. Let's not talk about it now."

We arrived at the studio and started rehearsing. Some of the songs were romance songs, which just made me sadder. Then the song 'Rin Rin Signal' came up on the playlist. I stopped in the middle of the song when it was my turn to sing. I couldn't handle it. Singing that song made me too sad.

LYRICS:
R:I always end up arriving
at the meeting place way too early,
even though I know very well
that you'll never arrive on time.
Although I try to act cold and angry,
I still can't help but smile in the end.
The fact that I can't match up to your pace
is making me a little frustrated.
This is for sure the first time
that I have this kind of feeling.
What should I do? Don't look at me
with those innocent eyes.
"I like you!" is what I want you to say.
Please hold me tighter.
The only person who can make my small heart ring
is you.
If you've heard the Rin(g) sound,
that's my signal to you.
Listen to it carefully,
if you look away then you probably won't hear it.
L:You always complain that
you don't get what I'm thinking.
But if I tell you how I really feel,
I'll probably end up creeping you out.
This is the type of person I am,
and you should already know that.
I can't say this straight in your face,
but I really appreciate everything you do.
This is the tactics of love.
Isn't that just being mean? No, not at all.
But you're holding tightly to my hand,
so I guess you're nice and sweet after all.
I will tell you "I like you!"
I'll say it so much until you become annoyed.
You look really annoyed now,
but even if you tell me to stop, I won't.
If you ignore my Rin(g) Rin(g) signal,
R:I'll give you a red card as penalty.
Saying "I didn't notice" will not do,
but if you give me an excuse, maybe I'll forgive you.
Both: If you've heard the Rin(g) sound...
(Darin/Darling Rin(g) Rin(g).)
If you've heard the Rin(g) sound...
(Darin/Darling Rin(g).) (Hey you!) (Eek!)
If you've heard the Rin(g) sound,
that's my signal to you.
L:Please listen to it carefully.
Even if I don't listen carefully, I can hear it!
*End of lyrics*

I left the room to cool off before any tears came down. After about five minutes I went back to rehearsing. Rin didn't chase after me like I thought she would. Maybe she really doesn't care anymore. We continued our rehearsing normally the rest of the day.

RIN'S P.O.V
It's the next day. The day we are supposed to announce to the school about Len and I being siblings. As Len and I were walking to school, silently like usual now, Gumi stopped us in our tracks once we arrived at school.

"What is wrong with you guys? You guys are acting differently." She stated to us. I took Gumi over to the side and signalled Len to leave by pointing to the school. And he did. "Seriously? What is going on? I can't even call you guys love birds anymore." Gumi said. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. It upseted me when she mentioned it. "Len and I... Aren't going out... We aren't even really friends anymore." I told her. "Then why do you guys walk to school and back together? I even see you guys sitting together still in class whenever I'm skipping- I mean going to the restroom.... Even though you guys don't talk." Gumi said to me.

I rolled my eyes and a tear fell down my cheek. "Sorry to disappoint you. But I'm not happy either" I replied. "Rin... Your crying..." She said when she saw my face. "You'll find out later what's wrong. We are announcing to the school." With that, I left to go to my classroom.

The day went on and finally it was time to tell. Len and I made the announcement over the school speaker. We were told to do this so rumours could spread and then when we announce it at the concert, people can be for sure. Gumi bursts into the teacher's office when she heard the announcement. "Rin! Why didn't you tell me before?!" She asked angrily. I looked down. "I'm sorry, Gumi..." And I left it at that and left her once again. I couldn't take it any longer. I didn't know at all what was going to happen to Len and I. It was worrying me too much.
To Be Continued.
(Author's Note: Thanks for reading this so far! Comment on this and follow me! )