Hatred

RIN'S P.O.V.
Kaito and I are really getting closer. I'm happy about the kiss we had. Sadly, he had to leave though because of him being sick. Apparently Miku stayed the night in Len's room. I couldn't care less. As long as our parents didn't care. Which they didn't.

The wedding is so close. It's a week away. As I got up to go get breakfast, I find Miku a the table with Len. Oh yeah... It was just last night Kaito kissed me. "Ohayo, Rin-chan!" Miku greeted me. "Ohayo" I said as I yawned. I don't think we have school today. No, we don't. "Is Kaito feeling well?" Len asked but he seemed angry for some reason.

"Why would you care?" I asked. "Kaito is my friend too, you know?" He said. "You seem angry at him." I told him the truth. With a 'hmph' he said, "I'm not." That was obviously a lie. I rolled my eyes and sat beside Miku. Len was annoying me. "Guys, don't fight. You guys are loving siblings." Miku said looking concerned about us. I flinched at the word 'loving' "I'm not so sure about that." I said. When I did, Len looked at me and he looked sad. His fault for being mad at Kaito for no reason.

I ate my breakfast and went to get dressed. I heard a knock on my room door and opened it. "Hey, are you going somewhere today?" Len asked when I opened the door. "Yeah. Kaito texted me this morning saying he doesn't have a fever anymore. I'm going to the movies with him." I answered Len's question. "You don't look too well. You might be sick from that kiss." Said Len. How did he know. That little spy...

"You're just trying to get me away from Kaito. What is wrong with you? I stay away from Miku and your business so stay out of mine." And with that, I slammed the door in front of him and continued getting ready. Once I got ready, I headed downstairs and out the door, ignoring Len who tried to stop me. Kaito insisted on picking me up here, but my parents would be upset to see that 'their little girl' has grown up. Also Len might try to start a fight.

I met Kaito at the movies and we went inside. All I could think about during the movie is how annoying Len seemed this morning. How he kept trying to get into my business was really irritating. If I didn't know better I would say it was hatred.

I started feeling a little dizzy with heat on my face during the movies. I looked at Kaito, and was about to tug on his scarf, but he must have felt the heat in my hands because he looked at me before I did.

His eyes widened. The whole world seemed like it was going pitch black. And before I knew it, it was pitch black and all I could hear was a thud on the floor and Kaito yelling my name.

LEN'S P.O.V

Miku had to leave to go record in the studio. I wanted to go but she said she was too embarrassed for someone to watch her. I made Rin mad today and I felt terrible today. What if she hates me now? I made a huge mistake. Rin didn't text me at all after she left. I just laid my was down on my desk in my room and kept thinking about how terrible I felt.

While I was, I heard the doorbell ring. I let one of my parents' get it. "Is she okay?!" I hear my mother shouting like she was worried. Who were they talking about. I walked downstairs to see Kaito carrying a passed out Rin in his arms like a princess. She looked alive, but she looked sick. I warned her.

"She passed out during the movie, I think she has a fever." Once he said that, they let him into Rin's room to lay her down. He wanted to stay but my dad said no, saying I could look after her. With that, he gave me a glare and left.

I stayed beside her the whole time hoping she would wake up soon. What if she didn't? Than I would feel even worst for making her mad. After about an hour, Rin's eyes started opening. "Rin??" I said like a question. She looked over to me. "I guess you were right. Doesn't mean I forgive you for the way you are towards Kaito, though." When she said that, I looked down. "I know..." Were we going to be like this the rest of our lives?

Was Rin going to act like she hated me forever?

*Author's Note! Thanks for reading so far! Please follow me and vote for my stories! Also please comment on this chapter on what you think so far! Thanks!*