Is this going to be forever?

RIN'S P.O.V
It's been about a week since Kaito and I started going out. He always picks me up after school now and Len ends up walking by himself. But he always has Miku at the house when I get back.

Usually Kaito and I goes on a date after school. I'm actually starting to warm up to him. I'm forgetting about the pain Len gave me. And I'm happy. I'm happy just being siblings now.

Today, Kaito was sick so he couldn't pick me up. He was so determined to, but I kept telling him to stay home. "This is new" Len said as I tagged along with him after school. "Yeah, but Kaito-kun is sick. So it's better for him to stay home." I said.

We finally arrived home and Miku was there. Miku gave a kiss on the lips to Len and started cooking dinner. Since our parents are so focused on the wedding, they are never home. Miku always cooks for us now. But I wasn't going to let her win. I started helping her cook dinner.

After we were finished I sat the table up. It wasn't like I was trying to win Len over. I just wanted to beat Miku. We all sat at the table and said, "itadakimasu" and started eating. When I was about half way through my dinner, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I said as I walked to the door and opened it. It was Kaito.

"Kaito! What are you doing here? You're sick!" I shouted in accident. Kaito gave me a sweet smile, "I'm feeling better now, I really wanted to see you." After he said that, he glanced behind me and looked like he was glaring at something.

I was about to look to see what he was glaring at, but before I could he placed his hand on my chin and forced me to look at him. I stared straight into his eyes. His face was getting closer. My cheeks were getting hotter with blush. Before I knew it, his lips touched mine. I kissed back. It was great.

LEN'S P.O.V
While Rin and Miku was cooking, Kaito called me all of a sudden. I left the house without them noticing and answered the phone. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey, len-kun! How are you and Miku doing?" He asked me on the phone. "Good... Why?" I asked him.

"Just making sure you are over Rin so you aren't doing anything to her right now. Sorry, I know we are friends, but I'm worrying a little." Said Kaito. So that was why he was calling me... "Actually, I'm not. I'm not doing anything to her either."I admitted my true feelings to him.

"Ah, I see" Kaito said, "looks like we will be rivals, then. I can't have her own brother steal her away from me, now can I?" He added on. "I have a girlfriend." I said bluntly. "Doesn't matter. I know how you are. You don't care about being with Miku. So you won't feel bad for cheating on her." Kaito replied.

"Shut up!" I yelled through the phone. What he said was the truth and I hated the truth. "Awe, poor Len-kun getting upset." He said in a teasing voice and snickered. Then he hang up. I ignored that phone call and went inside to eat dinner.

About half way the doorbell rang and Rin went to answer it. I followed after her without her noticing. It was Kaito. Kaito glared at me and all of a sudden kissed Rin. Rin didn't pull pack. She looked like she was enjoying it.

Did I lose Rin? Does Rin care about being with me anymore? I stepped back and left, I could feel tears on my cheeks. I walked past the dining table to go to my room upstairs. "Len?" I heard Miku, but I just kept walking up stairs.
I walked into my room. And closed the door and layed on my bed. Miku walked in and saw me crying. "Len... " she sat by me and looked at me with concern in her eyes.

"Miku... Stay with me tonight please." I said with my hand over my eyes so she wouldn't see the blush. I didn't feel like being alone with the pain I had. We all ignored dinner and I fell asleep with Miku right beside me laying down.