19

"Ready?"Blue asked."Ready!!"Lyra and Gold said the same time."Alright then,let's go."Blue said.

The five hiked the mountain.Eventually,they reached the top.The first thing they saw was a giant dragon-like pokemon and a Trainer with bed head.

The walked up to him.The trainer turned around and spoke,"Uhm- Hello there."He greeted."Hello,what are you doing here?And who are you?"Gold asked."My name's Nate.I'm releasing Kyurem."Nate says."Cam we catch it?"Gold asked.

"Probably,it'll be a lot more easier with a master ball.I've tried using every kind of Pokeball and it just doesn't work.What a waste of money.I caught it using a master ball."Nate says."Good thing i have a master ball right here."Gold says."Really?That's cool (pun intended).Go ahead,catch it!"Nate says with grin.

"Okay then."Gold says.He threw the master ball and caught it."That was easy."Blue said."Well,I gotta go now.I hate the cold.Flygon,fly me back down.Do you guys want a ride?"Nate asked."Yes!"Gold says."Alright,I think Flygon is strong enough to carry all of us."Nate says.

Red whispered something to Gold."Red says he can ride on his Charizard.I'll go with him.You guys can go with Flygon."Gold said."Alright,hop on guys!"Nate said.

*********************