Faultless

Adrien's p.o.v

It was the third day, which meant that Spots would come back today and wait for me to tell her what Plagg told me. Honestly though, I don't know if I can tell her. The story was so heartbreaking that it twisted my stomach in so many ways that I have not ate a proper meal in two days. But tomorrow is also Valentines day and I watch my classmates run too and fro trying to come up with some ideas on how to ask people out of even do surprise dates.

Honestly, I think Juleka is getting some advice from (Y/n) since she secretly has a girly side and it seems like she is trying to surprise Rose with something. And whatever the idea is, it seems to be great since I can see Juleka smiling at her phone from my seat and looking like she wants to do a little victory dance.

"Let me guess, you got advice from her as well?" Nino asks Juleka who looks to him in shock as do I as she stares at him for a second then nods her head slowly.

"You got advice from (Y/n)?" I ask curiously as I get up and walk over to the two who were blushing a little.

"Yeah dude, the girl may be single and all, but when it comes to setting up date ideas she is perfect at it. Plus she takes no offense to it. All she asked me in return is that I tell her where I got my headphones. What did she ask you?" Nino asks as he turns to Juleka who had a small smile on her face.

"To make sure that she gets a picture of me and Rose smiling tomorrow. And to paint her nails eventually." Juleka says softly as the smile still remains on her face. I can tell that they are both very grateful for the advice that (Y/n) gave them for date ideas.

"Wish me luck trying to keep this a secret from Alya. How come your girlfriend is not as nosey as mine Juleka? That is unfair!" Nino complains as both me and her snicker at his circumstance. Which he was not wrong, if he wanted to keep this a secret he would have to watch his actions very carefully so Alya does not catch on.

"Oh come on, I think I am like Rose a little bit." Alya chimes in as she enters the class with said girl along with the rest of our classmates which made my best friend jump in surprise before he landed on his butt.

"Who is ready for Valentine's day tomorrow?" Marinette squeals as she enters the classroom last all attention on her, but not the good kind. Even Miss Bustier looks displeased with her. "Oh, Adrien! I was wondering would you-"

"Do not even think about it! That is my childhood friend! And you are not fixing to pull the same stunt again!" Chloe shouts at her as she slams her hands down on the desk glaring at the blue haired girl.

"Yeah, that was way uncool Marinette. Adrien even called me and said that you would honestly repeat what you did to Luka. That you would cheat on him even if he were to date you." Nino states as he gets up and stands in front of me.

"Girl, I thought I knew you. Going that far is all kinds of low. Cheating ruins people's lives. How could you be alright with that concept?" Alya asks but I can tell that she is fuming.

"Nevermind then. I guess I will ask someone else." Marinette says dejectedly as she takes her seat to Alya who scoots over as far as possible to the point she is almost falling out of her seat.

"Alya, you may move seats if you want. I would like for you to be comfortable and pay attention in my class." Miss Bustier says as Alya lets out a breath of relief and ends up sitting next to Lila as the rest of us take our places.

Throughout the rest of the day we saw Marinette asking boys left and right if they wanted to be her Valentine, and she did not even know them.

"She would honestly go on a date with a complete stranger who she knows nothing about? Just how desperate is she?" Lila asks and it was clear as day that she was disgusted and so was everyone else. She had pulled this stunt in lunch, in between classes, and was even trying to ask out someone now even though it was the end of the day and classes were over.