Taking Back Paris Part 1

Adrien's p.o.v

All I could do was rush to Fu's place as I tried to avoid disasters in the streets of Paris while also trying to think of what they did with my Spots. 

"FU! OPEN UP! I NEED HELP!" I shout as I bang my fist on his door as he swings it open with an angry look on his face.

"How could you come here so recklessly?! Do you realize the danger of-

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GIVE ME A LECTURE NOW?! ALL OF PARIS IS GOING UP IN SMOKE AND MY LOVEBUG IS SOMEWHERE WITH THOSE AWFUL PEOPLE! SO DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO ACT LIKE A GUARDIAN AND HELP THE PEOPLE OF PARIS OF ARE YOU GOING TO ACT LIKE AN OLD MAN AND HIDE?!" I shout at him not particularly caring that I am being rude since he needs to get his priorities straight.

"I shall not help you at all this is your fault!" Fu shouts at me as Plagg flies past me and slaps him in the face.

"How could this possibly be the kids faults?! You are not a guardian at all! You are a coward! If you remotely have any morals you will give the kid the miraculous he needs so that we can win this battle and the evil kwammis will be gone! Now actually be a man for once in your life and do the right thing!" Plagg growls at the Fu as he tries to argue but all of the kwammis that are usually hiding within the music box fly to my side with angry looks on their faces as they all scowl at Fu.

"Fu, think this through carefully. You are not even the rightful owner of the miracle box, and since you are not the rightful owner we do not have to listen to you one bit. We have been indulging you with this since you have been feeling guilty over the years, but we can not continue to do so if you refuse to be courageous. You are a complete disgrace. So Fu, will you let us go willingly or will you fight us on this?" The snake kwammi says, who I believed is named Sass.

"This is unacceptable! You must have holders who-"

"We know the holders that are best for us Fu. Both the new Ladybug and old Ladybug have given us to people who we get along with tremendously. And for those of us who do not have a holder yet, we can simply wait for what the new Ladybug says. The city is in danger along with the people. We leave you Fu." The bee kwammi says as all the kwammis go back to the miracle box all of them carrying it before they put it in my hands as I stare at them in shock. 

"We are ready to save Paris Cat Noir!" They all say in unison happily as they await for my next movements.

"This is going better than expected." Plagg says as I take the miracle box and run down the street as I leave Fu completely baffled not really caring about his current state. Once finding what I deem a safe place from all of the chaos I set the miracle box down as all of the kwammis float around me with their miraculous in hand waiting my orders.

"Look, I have never given any of you guys out, but it is obvious that all of you know who is the best holder for you, at least those who have had a holder. For those of you who don't have one, you guys are going to stick with me and stay in the miracle box. The rest of you are going to take your miraculous and go to the correct holder and tell them to meet me on top of Chloe's hotel. I am trusting all of you to get them their safely and that you know what you are doing. Got it?" I asks the kwammis as they nod their heads as a select few retreat back into the box and the others take their miraculous and fly off hurriedly in search of their holders as I transform into Cat Noir as I try to make my way fast as possible to Chloe's hotel.

Once I am there I pace back and forth possibly thinking of where (Y/n) could be and what ways we could defeat the evil kwammis, but my thoughts are soon interrupted as I see my allies appear before me.

"Viperion at your service."

"Rena Rouge, wish we met under better circumstances Cat noir."

"Carapace my guy, and the same as Rena."