Chapter 14

"This is a great chance," Daniella smiled as the omega told her about the theater opening invitation. 

Jude looked down with a sigh. "I don't think so…." He trailed off. 

"Why not? " The doctor quirked a brow. 

"Alexander doesn't want to go out with me….. He's only doing it because his mother told him to, " The boy pouted. 

"Jude…., I know Alexander might not be interested but positively think about this," Daniella made him look up at her. "It's a chance for both of you to spend time together, " The doctor smiled.  "You can talk and get to know him more," 

"But we can talk at home too,"

"Oh, do you?" The doctor threw a displeased look at the boy who sulked. 

"No….. It's because Alexander is always in the study or gym," Jude scratched his neck. 

"Exactly, when both of you are in your home Alexander can always find an excuse to ignore you. But when you're in public he'll have no choice but to talk to you," Daniella explained. "Don't stand back thinking Alexander will give you a chance, Jude. You have to make your own chances if you want him,"

The omega looked up and took a deep breath when he heard the words. "I'll try my best," He mustered up a small smile. 

"When is the premiere? " Daniella questioned. 

"Tonight at 7," Jude replied, nervously fiddling with his fingers. 

"Are you nervous? " The doctor asked, causing the omega to give her a small nod. 

"What if I mess up something and embarrass him in public?" Jude looked down. "I-I've never been to functions like these….. It will make him hate me more…." He trailed off. 

"Don't think like that," Daniella said seriously. "You have to stop thinking negatively. You're only going to make things worse if you do that, " The doctor warned the omega.

"Stay positive. Be cheerful when you're with Alexander, that's one thing which makes you attractive." She put her pen down and took Jude's hand. "Don't lose hope," 

Jude looked at the doctor. He didn't know what to say. 

The boy sighed, mustering up a small smile. "I'll try," He gave her a shaky smile. 

It was obvious from his voice that the omega wasn't confident in himself.

Even though Alexander was touchy with him yesterday, Jude still couldn't predict what the alpha would do next. Alexander acted according to his moods and it scared the omega. 

That made it extremely hard for the boy to understand his mate. He felt like he's walking on eggshells whenever he's around Alexander. 

"Tell me how it went on your next appointment," The doctor smiled when Jude stood up from his seat. 

He nodded. "Yeah, let's pray it'll go okay, " He sighed. 

"It'll be amazing," Daniella grinned. "Good luck!" She shouted as the omega turned to walk away. 

"Thank you," Jude grinned back while he gave her a tiny wave. 

"Oh, thank god you're finally back," Cheryl sighed, standing up from her seat. 

"Huh? What happened? " The omega tilted his head confused. 

" Nothing happened. We just have to go for quick shopping," Cheryl said before grabbing Jude's hand as she walked towards the elevator. 

"Shopping? Why? " 

"Don't you want an outfit to wear for the party? " The maid turned to the omega.