Make It Home

August POV

Three days ago, I dropped Jamesha off.In the car she kept asking if we were a thing or not and I kept saying I don't know.Because I really don't.I don't know if what I said was how I exactly feel.I think I'm confused.Yesterday,my brother got shot and I don't know what to do about that either.Im thinking about letting fire out on these hittas.Cause the police ain't doing nun.So I might as well and yeah I know I got a career but my brothers more important.As all these thoughts went through my mind I took out a note pad and wrote some things.

"Hmm"
"Let's see"

Imma title it Make it home.

"Hmm"

Jamesha calls my phone for the fifth time today,she called three times yesterday.I guess she thinks I'm supposed to talk to her everyday,Or maybe she heard about my brother.I turned around and saw that they were talking about my lil bro on the news.I turned it up for a bit until they said the name of who did it.I turned the tv off and returned to my note pad.

If I don't make it home tonight
Tell my momma that I love her
Leave some flowers for my brotha
Girl I love yah.

If I don't make it home tonight
Take some money to my sista
I don't ever want her chancing after hittas

Cuz where I'm from hittas outcha dying everyday
And they ain't all bad they just trynna make away
And I ain't no different so if I end up missin
These are my last wishes
I hope you get em right, girl
If I don't make it home tonight.

I finished the rest of the song and put the song in a bag along wit some money and I head out the door.
While I'm in the car I call up my friend and he says he'll handle it but I told him that I'm helpin no matter what he say cuz that's my brotha .I hang up the phone and park in front of Jamesha's house.I put the car keys in the bag and sat the back on the doorstep.As soon as I hear voice I smile in delight and run off.