They don't know

Saydee POV
After I finish my chicken and Victoria finished her dry no hot sauce having chicken.She showed the way to the house.We knocked on the door and the butler let Victoria in and she said I was her cousin so they let me in too.We asked where August was and they said upstairs.I ran upstairs so fast.When I got up there.I saw some black girl walking down the hall.She turned and saw me,she screamed.

Saydee:What you screaming for?

Jamesha:Who tf are you?

Saydee:We're all girls here.I know what's down there obviously.Just next time you decide to walk around naked bring a robe.

I start to laugh.

Jamesha:Shut the hell up

Saydee:ha you funny.Now where's August?

August walks out the room.

August:What's going on.

Saydee looks at Jamesha.

Saydee:Did you jump my step cousin?

Jamesha:Excuse me?

Saydee:Are you the one who got my cousin jumped?

Jamesha:I did.What you going to do about it.

Victoria shouts from down stairs.

Victoria:Don't talk to her like that!

Jamesha:What you going to do,you down stairs?!

Victoria runs upstairs.

Victoria:I'm upstairs now.Wassup?

Jamesha laughs.
Saydee swings at Jamesha.
August runs down stairs and screams for security.
He runs up stairs and pulls Saydee and Victoria off of Jamesha.

Victoria:Let go of me.

Jamesha grabs saydee's hair and pulls her back and stumps her face.

Saydee turns over ass the security pulls her feet.She pulls Jamesha's legs.Jamesha falls.Victoria picks up a vase and throws it at August.August collapsed to the floor.Jamesha picked up a piece of glass and sliced Victoria's arm.Victoria screamed when her arm started to bleed.Saydee picked up a if piece of glass and threw it at Jamesha.Jamesha ducked and the glass hit the wall.More security run up the stairs.There is now six security men.At first there were 3 and they couldn't even get em apart.One security guard helped August to his room and another dragged Jamesha in there with him.They finally got Victoria and Saydee out the house.

*At the studio*

Justin POV

After Diggy is done singing to Stephany I come back in there and I sit next to her.I clap and look at Stephany.

Justin:That was nice.I like it.

Diggy:Thanks.

Stephany:Well I love it.

When Diggy comes out she kisses his cheek.Then Stephany's phone starts to ring.

Stephany:Hello

Jamesha:They came.They jumped me.

Stephany:Who came!? Who jumped you?

Jamesha:Victoria

Stephany:That bitch we jumped that day.

Jamesha:Yeah,We were throwing glass and stuff.Her step cousin was poppin of too.But I got em.August is hurt badly.His head is bleeding and were about to send him to the hospital.

Stephany:OMG,what hospital?

Jamesha:Atlanta Medical Center

Stephany:Okay,Address?please.