Jumped

Victoria POV

Earlier I got jumped.I don't know who the girls were except for Jamesha. She said something about August being her "Boyfriend" or something like wtf.She must just be jealous or what if August was cheating on me.Maybe he cheated on her with me.Or then again she's probably jealous.Me,Victoria dating the August Alsina.Who wouldn't be jealous.After an hour of beating they ran off.My nose was bloody,They ripped out my belly button piercing so my stomach was bleeding.I could barely walk.I was silently crying and slowing limping.When I finally made it to the car door,I couldn't find the handle.My vision was blurry.After about 30 minutes of trying, I finally found the handle and opened the door. I slid from the passenger seat to the driver seat.I couldn't see anything."roses were black,violets were black,everything is black" cause I can't see.I finally reached in the seat and found my phone.I went through my contacts and found August.I called twice but he didn't answer.wth is he doing?I thought clearly to myself.

*Text Message*

From:August😍😩💘💍
I can't talk right now.

To:August😍😩💘💍
Why?

From:August😍😩💘💍
They needed me in the studio real quick.But wassup?why you call?

To:August😍😩💘💍
Maybe I just wanted to call and check on you cause I took to long to come back for are date or maybe your girlfriend JUST JUMPED ME!!!!

From:August😍😩💘💍
Who?

To:August😍😩💘💍

Jamesha...She jumped me..She was crying.She said you were hers and she was In love with you!Is this true?

From:August😍😩💘💍
I have to go.

To:August😍😩💘💍
Is it true?

To:August😍😩💘💍
I know you read that answer me.Do you love her?Do you know her?
Give me an answer.Please.

From:August😍😩💘💍
Idk but I don't love you.You ain't the main.So don't worry about it.You just a thot.

To:August😍😩💘💍
You said I meant something to you.You said you really like me.

From:August😍😩💘💍
Ha got eem

I through my phone and cried.I heard a beeping sound and I look back to my phone with tears.

From:August😍😩💘💍
And I want my car back.