I have to tell you something

August POV

I decided to call Jamesha and ask her about the jumping thing with (victoria) tori that went down last night.

*ringing*

Jamesha:hello

August:i just wanted to say I'm sorry

Jamesha:oh,wow

August:yeah,but what happened between you and Victoria?

Jamesha:what are you talking about?

August:You know what I'm talking about! QUIT PLAYING GAMES!

I yelled very loudly.

Jamesha: Why you screaming?

August:Just tell me what happened,please

Jamesha:Why is it any of your business.

August: Cause she was my girlfriend.

Jamesha: Was??

August:Yeah,we broke up last night.

Jamesha:What happened?

August:I don't want to be with her anymore.I was just with her to be with her.You know?

Jamesha:Yeah,I actually don't know.

August:Well i wanna know what happened between you and her.

Jamesha: Why? I thought you didn't even like her? So why you care about what happened?

August: I really don't care about what happened.

Jamesha:Then why you asking?

August: Cause I don't wanna know exactly what happened.I know you got her jumped and probably messed her up pretty badly.But I wanna know why.Why did you do that?

Jamesha:I don't know

August: Well I know.She told me that you were screaming that I was yours and you loved me.I just wanted to hear it from you.

Jamesha:I love you,August.

August:I love you too,Jamesha.

Jamesha:IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE RAN OFF WITH SOME THOT AND HAVE ME SICK AND WORIED ABOUT YOU!!!!

August:Im sorry,just to much was going on and I got so much on my mind right now.

Jamesha:You probably lied to her,telling her you liked her and stuff.And your probably doing the same to me Im not going to fall for it.

August:Its TO MUCH JAMESHA...

I said starting to cry.

Jamesha: Cry me a river.

August:Why would I like someone who just wants me for my money.Someone that just likes me for my looks.Someone who just wants to make people jealous.Someone who wants to be with the "August Alsina".And not just regular August Alsina.I thought were thinking the same but when you started calling on me and texting askng if i was okay.Looking in the bag for clues and asking Chris for my number.You went through all that for me not the "August Alsina".You did it for me.When Chris told me that you asked for my number ad nothing else from him I could tell you were a true rider and I love you!

Jamesha:August

August:Yeah

Jamesha:Im so so sorry

August:No,its okay I understand why you re-acted like this and I'm sorry.

Jamesha:Okay.

August:Come over though,I have something else to tell you and I don't want to tell you on the phone.

Jamesha: Okay love you bye.

August:Love you too,bye.

*Hangs up*

''Shes going to freak tf out".