Meeting

Jamesha POV
Hi my name is Jamesha .Im 20 years old and I'm from Atlanta, Georgia.Just two hours ago I was at the mall and I saw this fine guy standing in the corner of the mall entrance talking to some friends of his.As i look to my right I see that some guys in all black were staring at him.I wanted to warn him but I was to nervous to walk up to him especially when he's with like six of friends.When I looked back to my left I saw that the fine guy was alone and his friends were walking in the mall without him.When I finally realized how dumb I looked sitting here watching him I finally decided to walk over.He looks up a little and I could see part of his eyes.Why does he look so familiar?

''May I help you?'',he asks in a quite rude voice.His eyes start to squint from what I could see.
''Um,I came over here to um--'',he cut me off from finishing the rest of my sentence.
''To ask for an autograph? Nah not right now,sorry'',he said still using a rude tone.
''No,I just came over here to warn you that those guys of there are looking at you quite strange and I would feel horrible if i left you out here and all of them did something to you when I could have prevented it'',I said quite seriously but at the same time angry and worried.
He chuckles.''Whats yo name ma?'',He asks suddenly looking up with a smirk.
My eyes widened.''A-A-AUGUST'',I struggled saying as I started to smile.
He laughs,''YA-YA-yess'',He says while mocking me.''So I guess now that you know who I am you want an autograph''
I chuckle,''I would love that but I think its time for me to get in the mall and my sister her stuff'',I said in a frustrated tone.
''Well the mall is kinda closed,you see they don't want none of my fans to see me and ruin my time'',He says sounding quite annoyed.
''ooh''I said quite upsettingly.
''Come on ma'',He said with a smile.
We went in the mall and as we walked to the store I needed to go to, we got to know eachother.
AUGUST POV
I just met this cute girl named Jamesha she real cool and I think she like me and not in a fan girl crush way in another way.