Her

Diggy POV

I barely know August but I do know his brotha just got shot.So obviously he went back to his old ways😒.I told his "girl" to come over so she would calm down.But I don't know what else to tell her.When she said she was here I texted her and told her to come upstairs.

"DIGGY!!!!".She screams.
"I'm in here!",I yell.

~Jamesha: oh,hi

-Diggy:hey,you Okay?

~Jamesha:No..

Jamesha starts to tear up.

~Jamesha:I can't get ahold of him.He dropped of his car and phone with me and left me this song.

Jamesha pulls the song out of her pocket and hands it to Diggy.
He reads it and hands it back.

-Diggy:I have hope that he is fine but until then I'm here for you if you need anything.I know well enough that he went to revenge his brothers death.

~Jamesha:Maybe,but thanks a lot Diggy.

-Diggy: You can call me Danial now if you want.*I said while smiling*

~Jamesha:Okay.

I smiled and hugged her.The tears from her eyes started to go away.I heard her sniffle and I hugged her tighter.

~Jamesha:Well I have to go, I don't want to leave my sister in the car.

-Diggy:Oh you gotta sista?

~Jamesha:Well she ain't quite my sista.Shes my friend but I call her my sister.😂

-Diggy: She can come in if she wants.

~Jamesha:Okay,Imma text her.

Her sista/friend finally came upstairs.

~Stephany:Where tf y'all at?

-Diggy:I'm here,and watch your language.

I can hear her laugh and it sounds so just cute.I can't explain but I like it.

~Stephany: Hey,Jamesha is you okay or nah?

~Jamesha:I'm good, but I need some more flavor for my hookah😘

-Diggy:There's a store a few blocks down from the left.

~Jamesha: Nice directions Danial.

-Diggy: That's my name but don't wear it out.

~Jamesha: You know you want me to😂😉But do you want to go steph or nah?

~Stephany:I'm good.

When Jamesha leaves Stephany sits beside me and we start to get to know eachother.She tells me about her and Justin and how he hasn't talked to her since their first date blah blah blah.

-Diggy:Have you texted him or tried calling him or do you expect him to start every conversation?

~Stephany:I can't get ahold of him.He won't respond.

-Diggy:You don't deserve that,I would never do that to you.

~Stephany:I can't believe he's being so rude.

-Diggy:You don't deserve it. I whisper as putting my hand on her shoulder and kissing her.

Something about her I can't resist,she's just perfect and I can't stand her like this.