"Will You Come?" Chapter Two

3rd P.O.V

"Watch out!" (Y/N) Yelled just before Lumine was about to get hit by a mitachurl with it's axe. (Y/N) Used her spear and fired it up with pyro energy and killed it just before it was about to hit Lumine. "You need to get your head in the game Lumine! The reason we came out here was so WE could kill hilichurls and mitachurls, not for hilichurls and mitachurls to kill YOU!" (Y/N) Said before destroying the last hilichurl.

"I-I'm sorry... It's just that... I've been thinking about something..." Lumine replied.

"Listen Lumine, I know that your journey here in Mondstadt has been hard, but that doesn't mean you have to literally die to a mitachurl! I really don't want to go to jail because people didn't believe me that the honorary knight who battled the eleventh fatui harbinger and won, who defeated Osial, who has the power to control elemental powers without a vision, died to a frickin hilichurl!"

"Ok... I'll try to focus more." Lumine replied.

"Good." Was all (Y/N) Replied with in an annoyed and angry tone. (Y/N) Wasn't really happy, not because she was doing most of the work, but because she didn't want another person that she cares so much about... to die.

"Well now that were done... can we go to good hunter?!" Paimon said.

"N-" (Y/N) Started but was immediately cut off my Lumine

"Why of course Paimon!" Lumine said

"HUH?!" (Y/N) Yelled

"Let's not waste anymore time now! Let's go!" Lumine yelled completely ignoring (Y/N)

Paimon/ The ogre in disguise as a fairy, loved the fact Lumine actually actually said yes for the first time in forever without her having to literally float on her knees and beg!! (Y/N) Was actually REALLY confused.

                                                                                    (Y/N) P.O.V

"The only time Lumine really agrees is if she isn't herself, or, if she wanted to talk about something important, well after the talk that I had with Lumine about thirty minutes ago, Lumine seems not to really be bothered about her journey, she must want to talk about something." I Thought

"Lumine!! Wait up!" I yelled. "Funny... she seems to be in a rush... yup, she defiantly wants to talk about something." I thought

When me, Lumine, and Paimon sat down, I let Paimon order her sticky honey roast, before going ahead and jumping right into the question that has been on my mind.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked right in Lumine's face.

She didn't look surprised, after all, she knows how I can read people's emotions almost like a book.

"Well..." Lumine said immediately knowing what I was talking about.

"Remember when you said that you used to live in Inazuma?" Lumine asked.

Immediately, memories of my Dad filled my head, I felt a mix of emotions, but not the good ones, I felt angry at my Dad. I wanted to scream... but mostly... I felt sad. I snapped out of it before I started crying... I needed to be strong, I can't let my emotions show like that.

"Y-Yeah?" I stuttered.

"Crap" I thought, "I never stutter..."

I immediately rephrased that. "Oh, yeah, why?" I said casually.