"We're just friends" Chapter 7

SO DON'T GO LOOK AT ME WITH THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYE~

Kazuha P.O.V.

"Well?!" I heard a squeaky voice say, "What's going on?!"

"N-nothing..." I replied, stuttering in the middle of my sentence, face turning a light shade of pink.

"(Y/N) Just feel asleep, so, I just took her back to her dorm."

"Mhm, sure." The two girls replied in union.

I ignored there remark and placed (Y/N) on her bed.

"I'm gonna leave now." I said. I mostly said that just to cover up how flustered I was.

Right when I left there cabin, I sighed and then left to go back to my cabin.

🧁Da Next Day🧁

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I felt the sun shining through the window, I groaned and the pulled the sheets over my head to block the sunlight from getting in my eyes.

"Cmon get up!" I heard a squeaky high annoying voice say.

When I ignored her, she just started shaking me.

"Get upppppppppppp!!" She yelled.

When I ignored her again she just told me to get up in her overly squeaky voice over and over again. She also stomped her foot in the air, clearly getting mad.

This kept happening until I heard a voice say,

"Paimon, let the poor girl be."

It was Lumine.

Paimon then whined, kicked me, then went back to her bed next to Lumine.

I ignored her and went back to bed.

After a few seconds, I felt someone jump on me.

"GET OFF LUMINE! You can't just put your dead weight on me like that!" I yelled as I tried to push the girl off.

"Not unless you get up! You have a lot of explaining to do!" She yelled.

I had no idea what she was talking about, so I just replied with a, "Fine" to get her off of

When she finally got off of me, I dramatically started gasping for air while she just rolled her eyes.

"Now!" She yelled a little excited.

I just sat there with a dumbfounded look in my face wondering what it was.

"First of all!" She yelled.

"You do know how you got back to the cabin... right?!"

After she said that, or more like squeaky-ed it up, I did start wondering. I don't remember walking back to the cabin.

After a while of thinking, it finally hit me.

"Wait!" I yelled, a light blush appearing on my face.

"Sooooo, you finally remembered?!" Paimon yelled a little too loud.

"So?! What's the big deal?!" I yelled, trying to hide my blush from the embarrassment.

"What happened out there?!" Lumine yelled.

I just stayed quiet, if I told them, they would go crazy just from nothing.

"Well... I really don't need you to tell me..." Lumine said.

Paimon then nodded her head. "Mhm! You don't need to tell Paimon either!" The floating child said.

That immediately got my attention.

"Wait..." I said. "What do you mean?"

"What we mean is-" Lumine started to talk, but was cut off by Paimon.

"Remember when you fell while trying to go out of the room to see your boyfriend?!" She yelled.

My face then turned red.

"First of all!" I yelled.

"He is not my boyfriend! We are just friends!! And I was just going out because I couldn't sleep!"

They both gave me a look that said, "Ok, sure."

"And second! Yes, I do."

"Wellllllll..." Lumine said.

"Wait..." I replied.

"I... woke you up... didn't I?"

The both of them then nodded there head in union.

I was quiet for a few seconds before replying.

"So... YOU SPIED ON ME?!" I yelled, getting angry.

"It wasn't really spying!" Lumine said, putting her hands on her hips, Paimon doing the same.

"It was just making sure you were ok!" Paimon said, finishing Lumine's sentence.

"Well then, you don't need me to answer your question then! Do I?" I said, calming down a bit.

Lumine and Paimon were quiet for a few seconds before answering.

"Sorry..." They said in union.

"Good." I replied.

"Let's go out now." I said.

They both nodded there head, and we went out.

The wind blew through my (H/C) hair as we walked out. I caught sight of Kazuha sitting at the edge of the ship.

He was staring out at the ocean, he looked so peaceful as wind blew through his white hair as he gazed out.

I guess I stared a little to much, because after a little while, I saw him turn his head to look at me. After sometime of us making eye contact, he smiled.

It looked so genuine and sweet. A small blush crept up my face and I smiled back sweetly.

He then turned his head back to look out at the ocean again.

When I looked over, I saw Lumine and Paimon giving me a look that said, "You sure you just friends?" I immediately then tried to hide my face that now probably looked like a tomato.

Kazuha P.O.V.

As I was staring out at the ocean, I felt a pair of eyes on me, I turned my head to see (Y/N) looking at me. We held eye contact for sometimes before I decided to smile.

After a second or so, she smiled back sweetly. I felt a blush start to appear, so I quickly turned my head back to look at the ocean.

"Her smile looked so... 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 " I thought as I smiled to myself.

                                        (Y/N) P.O.V.

I saw Lumine at the corner of eyes start to open her mouth.

"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩" I said in a tone that made her look scared and probably made a shiver down her spine. But it seems I also should have done that to Paimon...

"Sooo, you were staring. Huh?" She asked while crossing her arms.

"You have my blessing to be with him." She said in a casual tone but with with a smug look on her face.

I was too tired to even reply, so I just ignored her.

And...

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬...