"Journey To Inazuma" Chapter 3

1st P.O.V

*TIME SKIP TO WERE (Y/N) AND LUMINE ARE GLIDING TO THE SHIP*

I Felt the nice, cool air up against my face as I sliced through the wind like a bird. I Smelled the nice, salty water from down below and saw the pigeons flying freely just like I was.

Beside me was Lumine with Paimon on her back struggling to hold on. "DON'T LET ME FALL!" Paimon yelled for what felt like the hundredth time. "I KNOW PAIMON! I WON'T! BUT I WILL IF YOU DON'T STOP SAYING THAT!!" Lumine yelled back, clearly annoyed.

Paimon did an over dramatic gasp and crossed her arms.

"Why you little!-"

"Were here!" I yelled quickly interrupted before I could let the little fairy say more than she's allowed to say. Lumine and I both took off our wind gliders and were greeted by the fresh smell of the sea.

Lumine, Paimon, and I both heard a familiar voice behind us say, "Ah, you finally made it!"

We all turned around to see Beidou.

"All these years, come rain or storm, the Crux Fleet has never suffered a delay. If it were anyone else, I might've set sail already."

I giggled a little to myself, knowing that she was joking. But to Lumine... Oh boy... It was a whole different story.

"Apologies, Captain!" She yelled immediately and straightened her back. I had to force myself not to let out a huge laugh as I watched Lumine.

"Hahaha, don't look to serious, I'm only joking. You're just on time, the crew have just finished making final preparations.

Lumine then stopped doing her weird thing and went back to normal.

Beidou then sighed and said, "Well, now that everyone's here"

"We set sail for the land engulfed by storm and tempest... the nation of eternity!"

I then heard Paimon yell, "Anchors, aweigh!"

I decided to look around with Lumine, and when she looked up and waved at someone, I couldn't help but look up to see who who she was waving at, and it was none other than...

Both of our eyes immediately connected, and as soon as I recognized who it was, I wanted to go back right that second... but it was to late now.

I felt hate well up in my chest just at the sight of him, I wanted to turn my head, but something was stopping me, it was like... he had changed... "No (Y/N)" I thought to myself, "There's no way a person like "HIM" Could have changed."

I glared ice cold daggers into his soul, he looked at me the same way I was looking at him, but he wasn't being cold about it like he normally would be. But I didn't care. He was still the same person I knew, a carless, selfish, self centered, ignorant boy, and I hated him for that.

There's no way he could have changed, no way on Teyvat.

Eventually, we couldn't take it any more and we both turned out heads away from each other at the same time. Disconnecting our glaring contest that apparently neither of us won. Lumine and Paimon had watched the whole thing, and they seemed pretty confused, and I just KNEW they would be asking me thousands of questions about what in the world just happened. I'm a little bit shocked on how he's Lumine's friend. "Probably met her on one of her journeys or something" I thought.

                                                                                        Lumine P.O.V

(Y/N) Looked up to see who I was waving at, and the smile on her face immediately disappeared as soon as she had saw him, they both held a scary glare that I haven't ever seen, (Y/N) Had a look on her face that I had never seen her give anyone, almost as if she hated him, her face was filled with disgust and death-murdering looks that looked like they could easily kill.

I bet you 100% if that looks could kill, the poor boy would have been dead the moment (Y/N) Looked up at him. About a few minutes later of the intense staring, they both looked away at the same time, almost as if it was getting tiring for them to keep that up.

I was a little bit shocked that (Y/N) Did that, but I was mostly shocked that Kazuha did the same. He wasn't one to give looks like those to people. "I'll defiantly ask (Y/N) About that later." I thought right as we set sail for Inazuma.

                                                                                           (Y/N) P.O.V

Right after we stopped glaring at each other, the ship took sail a little bit after. I decided just to spend the rest of the day alone, since today wasn't really going my way. And there is no way in Teyvat that I'm letting Lumine and Paimon shower me in questions, I can let all of that happen tomorrow since the journey to Inazuma will talk a lot longer then just a couple of days. I crept away from them and decided to sit at the corner of the ship and just rest a little bit.

                                                                                               3rd P.O.V

Night approached as the calm breeze swept through (H/C) hair as it swayed peacefully among the wind. All that could be heard was the sound of waves crashing together. (Y/N) Always found the sound peaceful and relaxing to her, it was calming just sitting down and listening to the waves crash together, over and over as if the waves were expecting something different to happen, as if the same feeling could be easily changed, but that is the world of the ocean, not the world of real life. 

Even Lumine couldn't even understand how (Y/N) Always said it, she always got confused and lost in her words as if she was speaking a different language. (Y/N) Learned that she was the only one who had these thoughts and would think in such a fascinating and poetic way... or so she thought.

As (Y/N)  Was enjoying the peaceful night, she sensed someone's presence around her, she decided to ignore it, for their aura within the person felt... nice. It felt calm like the sound of the waves crashing together. 

It felt safe.

A few minutes later, she couldn't take it anymore, she wanted to know who that mysterious person was, she then spoke loud enough for person to hear her and said, "Whoever you are, come out now. There's no use in hiding." (Y/N) Said in a cold tone.

Soon enough, someone went over and stood behind her. They then said,

"(Y/N), It seems we meet again"

(Y/N) Heard the calm, soothing voice and immediately recognized the voice and who it belonged to, that very same person she had a glaring contest with earlier.

(Y/N) Replied with a cold tone and said...

"Well... It seems we do...

(Y/N) then turned her head slightly to the side to see him slightly.

Kaedehara Kazuha"

Hi guys! So this is the part of the story were Kazuha and (Y/N) Start to interact more, I hope you enjoyed!