"(Y/N)'s Past Part 1" Chapter 4

Hey guys! So this part is really just an understanding on how hard (Y/N)'s life was, I suggest you read so you can understand the story more, enjoy!

P.S. They are both 13 at this time

(Y/N) P.O.V

Dad got a new house, I have no idea how he way able to pay for it in such a short time because he has a really low paying job and he barley goes to it. He had the boss wrapped around his finger, that's the only reason he ever really gets paid. He goes out every night and he always spends his money on alcohol. Oh well... Guess I'll never find out.

As soon as I walked in, all I could smell was... alcohol... that's all he ever even drank, he never ate, and after he finished a bottle, it wouldn't end well.

"Get up you lazy child and go to work!"

I was sitting on the couch

"But I don't h-" I was about to finish, but was cut off mid sentence by a shocking pain sensation in my arm.

He had thrown a beer bottle right at my arm, I wanted to scream at the stinging pain in my arm, I wanted to cry, I wanted to just crawl up into and ball and sulk. He had changed ever since Mom had died in that fire.

He had become... abusive.

"NOW GET UP AND GO TO WORK!!" He yelled, ignoring my very noticeable pain.

I knew that it wasn't even worth trying to fight back. I didn't have a job, I tried to get one, but was told that I was to underage.

I got up, wincing at the burning pain still in my right arm, I got up quickly and practically ran through the front door, I started walking slowly, mostly because of the pain in my right arm that was slowing me down. It felt as if I was about to collapse any second because of the amount of blood I was losing.

"Hello? Hello!"

I heard a voice, it felt soothing, I wanted to hear it again, but I couldn't even stand up properly.

My legs started to shake.

My hands started to sweat.

I collapsed, my eyes half open.

"Hello! Are you ok?" The voice asked.

I wanted to stay up.

I wanted to hear this persons voice again.

It was so soothing.

But my body couldn't take it anymore. Somehow, I felt safe if I collapsed right then and there, I trusted the person to take care of me.

Then, My body gave out, I stopped trying, I gave out to my conscience.

Kazuha P.O.V

I saw her collapse in front of me, my eyes widened and they filled with horror.

"WHAT DO I DO?!" I thought.

I can't just leave her here.

I then slowly made my way towards her, trying to be as quite as possible. I looked at her face. "She looks... In pain, but then again, she still is a sight to behold..." "WAIT?! What am I thinking! I should be helping her, not staring at her!" I then walked closer and bent down slowly.

The moment I touched her, I felt something, she felt... warm... but cold at the same time.

"It's like... she's a good person with a good heart, but, then again, in the deep inside, it's like something's going on... Like she's facing a problem or something. And a really bad one."