"Inazuma" Chapter 8

(Y/N) P.O.V.
A couple of days have passed since I last talked to Kazuha, mostly because of the amount of embarrassment I felt when "That day" happened.

Paimon wouldn't stop picking on me about it, and that's what just made the situation worse.

Things were like that for some time, until one day, all of this had to come to an end

                           🧁One Week Later🧁

The ship kept rocking back and forth, but not calmy, quite the opposite. And to top it all of, it was storming really bad.

Because of all that was happening, I ended up waking up.

I groaned when I got up, and Lumine also just started to get up.

"Is it just me, or is the ship extra bumpy today?" I said while getting up.

"It's probably because we are almost to Inazuma!" Lumine yelled while getting out of bed excitedly.

"Huh... ok." I replied, slightly upset. I've really enjoyed the days here.

As I got out of bed, I flipped it back over with the help of Lumine.

When I finished getting ready, we both headed out. Though, when he did, we both saw that Inazuma was just up ahead, Lumine gasped in amazement as she ran over at the edge of the ship, admiring the view, while Paimon was just behind her also admiring the beautiful scenery.

Even I couldn't help but admire the beautiful view.

I then heard footsteps walking up behind me. On instinct, I turned around.

"Hello." Kazuha said softly.

"Hey." I replied.

"So, you're leaving now?"

"I promised Lumine I would accompany her and show her around a little."

"Well, that's a pity."

"What was that?"

"Nothing..."

"(Y/N)!" I heard Paimon yell. I saw the two of them starting to walk off the ship. "Well," I started, turning back around. "I better head off now."

"Wait, before you go." Kazuha started. He then started to lean in. 

"ohdeararchons-" I thought, "He's gonna kiss me."

He then gently kissed me on the check.

Shorter chapter, sorry I haven't been uploading much- This story is super duper cringe so like yeah- bye.