"(Y/N)'s Past Part 2" Chapter 5

1st P.O.V.

"AHHHH!!" I screamed as I fell.

I was waiting for the hard ground to hit me and for the stinging pain to come shooting through my body.

But it never came.

Instead, I was hit with two sticks... but they were bigger than sticks, and they were softer than sticks. I then slowly opened my squeezed shut eyes to see the same boy that tried to help me hovering over me.

I wasn't shocked to see him for I was staring at him for a while when I was on the tree.

I then realized that I had fallen onto his lap.

"Are you ok?" He asked softly, with concern in his eyes.

I then immediately shoot up, resulting into our heads bumping into each other.

"Ouch!"

We both yelped at the same time.

"Are you ok?" He asked again.

"I'm fine" I said coldly.

I then looked over at him and saw that he was struggling to keep in a laugh.

I then said, "What's so funny?" again, coldly.

He burst out laughing

"D-Don't laugh at me!" I tried to say coldly, but came out childishly.

That just made him laugh even more.

Bye now I was really mad.

He was starting to calm down on his laughing and soon stopped.

As soon as he stopped, I said, "Finally."

He then let out a little chuckle before saying, "I know you were staring at me"

"H-Huh?!" I said, "What do you mean?!"

"I mean" He replied. "I know you were staring at me from the tree. You caught yourself staring and then turned around rather harshly and feel from the impact."

"So?!" I yelled "You were stalking me!"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean!" I replied. "This is the tree that I usually spend time by, no one comes here, and I've never seen you here before!" I yelled.

"Hm, well then," He replied calmy. "It seems that I'm here whenever you are not. I too have been at this tree for about a week now. It helps me clear my mind."

"And it seems to do the same to you." He said with a warm smile.

I then realized how close I was to his face and backed away immediately.

I then turned my face away right when I backed up from him to hide the coming blush that was starting to appear.

He then chuckled a little, and then put the back of his head on the tree, also trying to hide the bit of blush that was appearing on his face.

After a few seconds, I started to feel a bit of pain right arm. He must have noticed, because he asked me, "Are you ok?"

"I'm fi-" But before I could finish my sentence, I felt a warm finger press against my lips.

I then started blushing, again.

"No you're not." He said.

He then removed his finger.

He stood up.

"Stay here." He said before running off

"Where is he going?" I wondered.