THIRTEEN

The Other Innit | Wilbur Soot

Most of the time, Lucas regrets being alive

And now it's one of those times.

Somehow, Walter stole a tube of fabric he had on top of his bed and went on a wild run aorund the house. Lucas dumbly thought that he was able to catch the dog without Tommy's help.

And that's how Lucas made his second accidental apperance in Tommy's stream. The door was half open and Walter decided that Tommy's room was a safe space. It wasn't.

''WALTER, I SWEAR ON THE QUEEN IF YOU RIP THAT FABRIC I'LL SEND YOU SO LIVE IN THE NEIGHBOOR HOUSE.'' Lucas barged into the room after the stick looking dog.

Toomy was just looking at his mildly annoyed brother. Lucas had his hair tyed up very wrongly, a tshirt that has a big stain of coffee right in the middle and some duck shorts.

Tommy managed to retrieve the fabric and give it back to his brother.

"You have any words for the stream before you disappear into your room again?"

Lucas saw his brother was in a ravine with a pig and a fox? What's up with the furries in the SMP?

"Subscribe to Technoblade." And he left.

He could only hear Tommy groaning and Techno celebrating.

Lucas was proud of his little brother. Tommy wasn't scared of putting himself at the peoples eyes. Tommy was so comfortable being himself and Lucas was extremely proud of it.

But at the same time, Lucas envied Tommy. He was jealous of how the boy was strong, charismatic, kind and happy. How is some way or another Tommy still had his innocence, while Lucas lost it years ago.

Lucas just wishes he could turn back time and be a child all over again.

He wishes he had a chance to be a child.

-✨-

It's a quite cold Wednesday morning. It's almost lunch time and Lucas phone would not stop ringing. It's was probably the 57th call in the last hour or so. He knew exactly who it was but he wasn't going to answer.

That's until one of the front desk secretary called his office for the 12th time in a roll to say that someone was calling him. He took a deep breath and picked up the phone next time the call came through.

"What do you want, Homewrecker?" He had to stop his boring job to talk to this woman. He was not sure what he hated more.

"Hello for you too Lucas." Her nasal annoying voice sonded through the phone.

"What do you want?"

"Can't one talk to their stepson?"

"You are nothing to me. What do you want?" He didn't bat an eye to hate her. He hated her and everyone knew that.