Chapter 1

It was a dark day, the kind of day where no one was outside,no one was playing outside,no one heard a sound. The only sound anyone could possibly hear was the sobbing of a young girl. It wasn't anything different than every other day, the same small town the same little people, but today February 14, 2012 was the day Christine went insane and did something that would change her life forever!!! You see for a such a long time she liked this guy named Khalifa, Khalifa was the star football player, thick jet black hair, and a smile that made every girl melt. But it especially made Christine melt, the way he walked the way his smooth voice cooed every girl in the school. But enough about him, he'll get what's coming to him. "What shall I need?", She said out loud and with a swift motion she grabbed a rope, some sleeping pills and a lighter with some lighter fluid. And quickly put everything in a bag, lucky for her, Khalifa and her were partners for an assignment, she grands her cell phone and dials his number, she knows it by heart because she's called so many times. "Hello", Khalifa,s deep gorgeous voice said. "Hi, it's Christine can I come get you and finish our project", she said batting her eyes even though she knew Khalifa couldn't even see her, "Sure I'll be ready in 5 see you soon, he said slowly. So Christine quickly grabbed her car keys and ran out the doors. But when she got to Khalifa,s house, he was standing in front of his blue Chevy truck with.....his girlfriend Audrey, holding her hand smiling his gorgeous beautiful smile, then he noticed that Christine had pulled up, she grabbed her had and got in the front seat while his girlfriend got in the back and they were off, but little miss Audrey was pawing around the back seat, "What do you need a lighter for?" Audrey said a little hesitant and a little scared. "None of your fucking business you whore", Christine said back snotishly. Khalifa knowing what was going on said to pull over the car and let them out. "were almost there so I can't let you do that," Christine said with a smile.