Chapter 3

"You"re insane, you know I don't like you that way, I've told you I don't like you many many times.", Khalifa said back with a harsh tone. So this made Christine mad and with a flick of her wrist she picks up the lighter fluid and throws the whole bottle directly into the fire with a crackle a stream of lights came from the fire and then and explosion. "let's hope she's still alive if she's not the fun would be over", Christine said smiling slightly, "let's listen and see if she's still alive, Christine said with another slight smile. As the silence grew stronger and stronger a sound of a body dropping to the cold wood floor broke the silence. "Well she's going to be cooked nicely, let's pull her out and see what she looks like huh??", Christine said. So she quickly unlocked the barn, put the fire out, and pulled Audrey out by her now, crispy as bacon blonde hair, her small arms covered in black char, her black grilled cheerleader uniform clinging to her small frigid body as some skin starts to peel off as a Christine touches her use to be soft skin. "To bad huh?"' "Look at your gorgeous girlfriend now Khalifa look at the face you so dearly loved, well now it's time for the fun part.