Chapter 4

So Christine quickly picked up the now chard Audrey, grabbed the tied up chair and drug the chair while carrying Audrey into the secret farm house. In that farm house there was a grey little surgeon table, some doctor tools, and some garbage bags which will be needed later. And with a quick motion Christine had started strapping Audrey to the surgeon table. " ready for the fun part", Christine said smiling. "Wait how about you so the honors",Christine said, "NO! I will not hurt my girlfriend I will not", Khalifa said trying to act strong for his girlfriend. Slowly Christine walked to Khalifa, untied the ropes around him and tied his hands together and walked him over to where his girlfriend was slowly waking up and whimpering in pain. Christine gets the scalpel and puts it in his still tied up hands. "Do it and I'll let you go, no harm to you at all, all you have to do is inflict pain on your precious little Audrey which I know you have no going because you do it to me plenty," Christine said harshly. "Do you promise you'll let me go if I do it?" Khalifa asked kind of considering it. "Promise", Christine said crossing her fingers behind her back, "I'm going to untie you and tell you what to do, but don't try anything smart because I'm already ahead of you", Christine said loading a pistol right behind Khalifas head.