Chapter 5

"Now listen this is what you're going to do take the scalpel and cut her leg completely off", Christine said with an evil grin. "And if you don't do it then I will and you will sit and watch". To bad Khalifa's stupid because like any other person they would try to get away but the stupid part is he tried to get his girlfriend too. He tried to cut the straps on the table in front of me, so I had a little fun with it, I acted like I didn't see him and let him have a head start. He slowly tried to pick her up and with a blink of an eye he tried to run.......................BANG...........the gun went off. "I told you not to fucking cross me I fucking told you!!!! WHY CANT YOU LISTEN FOR ONCE IN YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE LIFE!!!! You could have gotten away all you had to do was stop being stupid but you can't do that can you?!?!?!", Christine started screaming as tears started rushing down her face. But they soon stopped why should she waste anymore tears on him. "You've hurt me 1 to many times and that's ending now!!!! Christine screamed and with a quick spin she turns to Audrey and goes up to her head and pulls the trigger.........bang....... Another gun shot. Christine loved watching the blood run from Audrey's head and watched it slowly puddle on the floor. "Are you happy, are you?", Christine said calmly. Christine walked over to Khalifa and pulled him back into the chair and tied him back where he was. " your so fucking stupid she screamed tears running down her eyes as she turned back to Audrey and started working.