Chapter 2

Within few minutes they were in front of an old abandoned farm, "since you want to know what everything was for you can go first bitch," she said loudly and with a swift motion Christine took the sleeping pills and shoved them down Khalifa and Audreys throats, "Night night you little whores time to get what's coming to you," Christine said grinning from ear to ear. The only bad part about them being asleep is how heavy they were as dead weight. While Khalifa was waking up tied to a chair, Christine was quickly putting lighter fluid over one of the old barns and laughing as she went along the outside of the barn, "well hello sleepy head", Christine said with a sweet smile "where's Audrey?" Khalifa asked with a tinge of fear in his voice. "Oh you shouldn't worry, she should be up in about......5.............4........3......2..................."HELP", Audrey screamed at the top of her lungs. "What are you going to do to her", Khalifa screamed. "Oh, she's gunna get what she deserves and so are you", Christine said flipping open the lighter, which happens to be red as blood, "just sit back and watch the show and with a quick flick of the wrist she dropped the lighter and the barn started a flame and quickly started burning. "What are you doing she's going to die," Khalifa screamed, "she's getting what she deserves." Christine screamed back, "I was suppose to be your girlfriend not her, I'm the one meant for you not her, now let's watch your beautiful precious little Audrey burn and become what she deserves to become", Christine said smiling.