Chapter 7

Christine pulled out her phone and called someone "Hey I need your help",Christine said to her long time best friend Anna as she was trying to tie the rest of Audrey's body into the trash bags. "I'll be there in a couple seconds",Anna said "same place", Anna said as she walked out of her house and locked the door "yup",Christine said as she hung up the phone. After about 5 minutes Christine heard a car door slam shut and within seconds of the little girl hearing the car door she started screaming "DONT COME IN HERE SHE'LL KILL YOU LEAVE NOW WHILE YOU CAN". "Shut the fuck up stupid little girl I would never hurt her she's my best friend",Christine replied calmly as a small stream of light came into the barn as Anna opened the doors. "Here",Christine said as she handed the gun at Anna. "The safety is on so make sure to unlock it if these bitches try to get away",Christine said smiling at Khalifa. "I have another project to work on I'll only be gone an hour tops I promise",Christine said as she pulled out her cell phone again and called one of her friends luke. After a couple of rings Luke answered "hello?",Luke said on the other side of the phone. "Hi, do you have Ryan ready for the day?",Christine asked. "Of course I'll be there in about 5 minutes with him, make sure you have everything ready to make his life end as painful as possible",Luke said with an eager tone. Christine hung up and quickly caught Anna up on what has already happened, after a couple of minutes of standing in silence the silence was broken with a loud car horn blaring out side which pissed Christine off, so she grabbed the gun out of Anna's hands and opened the door and shot Luke's head light and aimed for the windshield which made Luke stop laying on the horn. With a quick flick of the wrist Christine locked the gun again handed it back to Anna and ran outside. She got in Luke's car and they were off speeding down the dirt road.